• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The derp bug...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well, yes, vocalizing honest feelings sometimes is pretty much the definition of being mean :)

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, yes, vocalizing honest feelings sometimes is pretty much the definition of being mean :)
if my wife asks me if her jeans makes her ass look fat .....I tell her the honest truth too. At least with honesty a person knows exactly where they stand.

Corwyn

Lake Superior Tabloid Journalist
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm sorry to inform you, there is no cure for the derp bug. My condolences.
I would have sworn you could get a prescription for derpacillin from a doctor. If nothing else, some physical therderpy would at least help.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I would have sworn you could get a prescription for derpacillin from a doctor. If nothing else, some physical therderpy would at least help.
This is a common misconception about the derp bug. Sadly once you have it, there's no getting rid of it.

Corwyn

Lake Superior Tabloid Journalist
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This is a common misconception about the derp bug. Sadly once you have it, there's no getting rid of it.
Yeah... after thinking about it, I realized I was thinking about this:

Drug Effectiveness Review Project (DERP)

Status
Not open for further replies.