• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Daughter I Never Had

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
She is so full of energy and some days, it is just exhausting to keep up with her. Magic Classes seem to be helping her learn discipline and control of her emotions. The days go by fast preparing for the Dragon Dueling event. It seems to keep me busy and my mind off from worrying about her. Her idea of protecting the frozen Island was a great idea and giving her the means to build her dreams seems to make me smile and seeing her happy makes me happy. Knowing Dirnim watches out for her I worry even less. Yet I know he is a busy man and has so much of his own things to do, to watch her every minute. Charlie keeps a steady eye on Skara and Dragonstone Castle while I am with her....life is good.......

( OOC )
Meet me at " Dragonstone Castle " ....Sept 16 .....8 pm est. a couple Houses North West of Cove Landing ......
Late Comers there will be a Teleporter on the steps to the unannounced location we will be at.

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
It had seemed Avalons magic classes were a good outlet for Daenyra, and I had begun to believe the crator and damaged stables were not Daeny playing around with her new Dragon ....then again as I am delivering a trade to Vesper I find water flooding the island with the bakery.....this was somewhat disturbing then I receive a message of fires on the farms of Britain....checking this information out and standing there .....my first thoughts were........ * if this is Daenyyra, then Avalon has just given her the knowledge to destroy us all*..........seems Odd Daenys favorite two elements Fire and Water.......Hmmm

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Days drag on as Titans invade our cities.....keeping things as normal as possible seems to be a full time job. Finding peaceful moments to sit and read are few now but when time is found I cherish every second.....The Trading Post has been busy with passers by in and out trying to keep Moonglow safe from Titans and Skara has just been Chaotic with the undead and Titans ...I am starting to grow weary and Daenyra has stepped up to go to fight for the safety of the cities, I am very proud of her. Yet I feel she doesn't quite understand all of this and my explainations doesn't seem to get through to her or be good enough, shes always in doubt of what we as the realm do. She hates to visit me at Dragonstone Castle and she tends to want to verbally defend the orcs to me but her stance on the undead stands firm. Deceit is a mission to her trying to keep the undead with in it and Now Skara seems to be one of her newest missions keeping the undead cleared out of the city. So she just tends to avoid Dragonstone and any involvement with fighting the orcs, with all that is wrong there I seem to find myself at the Dragon Outpost in the Old Lands at Dragonhame Mountain most of my free time, with Airva. The Outpost had been all but packed up for Winter but with the problems in Cove near Dragonstone and Skaras Undead problems, and The Fortress Daenyra is building is just to cold and I wish to avoid any more Undead so Dagur Island isn't my choice for peace and relaxing. I feel most at peace here at the outpost but even here it seems as a mission or a place to defend. I just need to find a hideaway........

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Days have dragged into weeks....and life of seclusion was becoming much relaxing....keeping up with Governor chores was minimal and Charlie was keeping an eye on Skara within the shadows ....asking him to watch over Daenyra might have been the wrong idea....they seemed to have become very secretive around me an this was starting to worry me ....but tucked away in this secluded hideway was just what I had needed and worrying about what 2 of my closest friends were doing was not something I was going to dwell on....they were grown people, well one is, the other was just becoming an adult and more then I can control so ....what happens is just gunna have to happen , because this solitude was what I had soooo needed......