• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Dark Champion Spawn

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
By now you all seen it over at UOHall, or the UO Forum.

11-15-210005.jpg 11-15-210006.jpg 11-15-210018.jpg 11-15-210020.jpg
To earn the belt from the Boss you MUST be there for the entire spawn, from start to finish, no come along later and beat the boss only, you will not earn that lovely belt. The masks are from fighting the spawn itself, to me it was not what I was fight it was HOW much I had fought before a mask pop. The Altar takes close to 30 minutes to reset, you cannot pop it like a Fel Altar. Word of warning when the Fan dancers pop, NO EARTHQUAKES! They are worse then the banana throwing apes. Champion Spawn is located in Tokuno Islands. I was using a 120 Bard (Dis/Pro) Mage. Others were using Sammy, tamers, archers. These nice people put a lot of information here. Horrors of the Dark Champion Spawn | uo-cah.com

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Fan dancers in groups are really evil if hit with hit area on weapon too. Not only EQ. I was standing on the boat healing my pet with group of angry dancers on shore. And decided to put a poison field on them. Hurts!