• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Daily Whine (8)

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Okay i will accept that having Universal Shopping is to OP and beyond the abilities of the Developers so how about.....

We actually put the NPC crafters to work
well hello Mr Fancy Pants Tailor i'd like to place an order today please i will take a leather mempo 12 in all Resistance with MR4 and 190 luck also please dye it hunter green

Well Anon that's quite the order it looks like that will run you 4,000,000,000 how would you like to pay ? in game gold or Charge(pay in RL cash through your account billing ....

Shirley this is possible and in every way good for everyone...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay i will accept that having Universal Shopping is to OP and beyond the abilities of the Developers so how about.....

We actually put the NPC crafters to work
well hello Mr Fancy Pants Tailor i'd like to place an order today please i will take a leather mempo 12 in all Resistance with MR4 and 190 luck also please dye it hunter green

Well Anon that's quite the order it looks like that will run you 4,000,000,000 how would you like to pay ? in game gold or Charge(pay in RL cash through your account billing ....

Shirley this is possible and in every way good for everyone...
:flame:

NO. And stop calling me Shirley!