• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Daily Whine (6)

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I like to try to think of ways to bring people to my empty shard (Origin) and i came up with a few ideas

1. we were supposed to be the Live test shard yet stuff stays here such a short time before its put out to everyone how about all new publishes stay only on Origin for a month ....lots of pluses here
A. more people on my shard
B. we could maybe actually test stuff catch more bugs etc

2. open Malas and all landmasses to Castles
and allow people to have a second House on Origin only (this would tie in with idea 1 very well!)
this hurts current residents not at all as there are plenty of castle spots now and once again we gain people !!

a separate whine but make PS shard bound..... lots of farming happening 0 PS for sale....