• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Daily Whine (2)

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Why are all skills not available as mods IMO at the very least any skill that goes to 120 should be available as a mod and if i want to create a jewelry set with + 30 herding i should be able...

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
There are 5? skill groups and only one skill can appear from a skill group. For example, if two skills are in skill group 1, they can't appear on the same equipment. Herding doesn't have a Powerscroll available. Just spot checking the list of Powerscrolls available, it doesn't appear many skills with PS aren't in a skill group. Some notable ones are the ones that are crafting.

I think it's frustrating too, but I think the issue goes deeper than this. I think 120 skills shouldn't have been introduced at all or that + skill attributes hadn't been and skill cap had been raised.