• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Colour Game Sunday 27th

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am seeing how many people want to sign up for this event I'd like to schedule it at 7 PM EST.

The Rules are as Follows:

The Colour Game:

As Always there will be Only Gm Gear with quiver optional as long as it's not and Infinity one. And No Lightning Strike

This is a game of Shaky Alliances and Backstabbing, Each Player Will get a set of Armour of a Colour. There will Be only Nine players per game due to party sizes. I will be the caller.

There will be a rather big space where all the players will be to fight, I will not watch the fighting except from where I will stand at the beginning.

Everyone will be in a giant free-for-all the catch will be when I call a colour if you are fighting another person next to that colour and that colour you must and anyone near that colour must switch to attack that colour until another colour is called.

There will be a prize based on the number of people to enter given to the last person standing.

The prize amount will be 100k per person in the party including the Caller.
The minimum Number of people for this event will be 4 so the prize will range from 500k to 1mil. But we all know gold is worthless so it's just a technicality.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: The Colour Game Saturday 26th

This sounds like a hoot Scarst. But, what night?

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Let it be noted Aedon is blind.

*Points to Threads Title*

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering at the same time there will be an Auction, lets change this to the Sunday after at the same time.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Oh that's right! :(

Sunday the 27th then! I'll bring a few of ours. ;)

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Seeing that posted that the Rest is holding an event at 8 pm that Sunday,I will be getting set up for Pirates night at the Rest at that time. Have fun though.

(edit)

Seeing that you say the event should not take long, I will just set things up earlier in the day at the Rest so I can attend color night. Any of you taking part in the battle keep in mind I am old, and do not hit me too hard. *grins*

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Have fun at that too.

I'll still be asleep.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I changed the thread title to better get the point across.

And Aedon has been talking to my wife, I'm sure!

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I should be able to make this event - sounds like fun!

The after party sounds fun too!

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right now I have six Suits all equal made up and I'll have to make the weapons on a request basis two weapons per participant, remember no jewelry or stat enhancing items as it is GM gear. Books for any mages that come will have to either have no mods to be held or in your backpack, I can probably provide 50 of each reg if a mage or two comes.