• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] the coins from the rat invasion before sherry the mouse...

D

Drazasamus

just wondering if these were considered rare or not yet, i have 2 sets... and am on nappa... so if anyone has an idea on what they are worth now thanks in advance

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe someone tried to sell a set for 30 million at the rare festival on Atlantic a couple weeks ago.

D

Drazasamus

well... if someone wants a set on nappa... make an offer then

D

Drazasamus

well again... if someone wants a set, i will part with one of the two sets i have.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its pretty common knowledge u could collect these rat coins by the ''bucket full'' after the castle invasion the rats infested the dungeons below the castle and stayed there at least 2 weeks and could be harvested all day long.[end]

D

Drazasamus

yeah... been a few years now tho, and the fact that they get added to regular gold if combined, i thought they might be more rare now

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im on nnapa and may be interested. id like to see them. i should be on tonight and not far from my house. its the one closetest to the moongate in luna.

D

Drazasamus

i am in ter mur just south of the moongate. name is norry adimos , so let me know

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its pretty common knowledge u could collect these rat coins by the ''bucket full'' after the castle invasion the rats infested the dungeons below the castle and stayed there at least 2 weeks and could be harvested all day long.[end]
Rats only lasted about 20 minutes on Atlantic.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rats only lasted about 20 minutes on Atlantic.
Lol yes the event lasted 20 mins but the rats were infesting the sewers under the castle for at least 2-3 weeks and could be harvested ''by the bucket full''