• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The CL of TB?

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone ever seen the CL of TB, his name is izami or something. No one in TB has ever seen him but in every election he gets like 12 votes and we cant beat him lol.

Im just wondering is any people in other factions have seen him around because i need to talk to him.

At first i thought maybe FFBz was playing a joke on us but i really doubt they have 12 extra accounts outside of the ones in Min.

I dont want CL i just want a damn horse breeder!

L

Lady Tiger

i'm thinking he's from the guild that came over from another shard...one of the people on here is called Poo maybe message her and see if thats one of her faction guys.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isami is not in YAD, the faction guild I belong to with Poo and a few other people.

Instead of just looking for the TB CL, you can also try to find anyone else in TB that is running around with a Finance Minister title. It's the Finance Minister that places horse breeder vendors. (Of course, the CL has to appoint the Finance Minister and there has to be a TB-controlled town to place the vendor in.)

Here's a quick review of faction election rules just in case you need it:

To become a CL, the character must have a faction rank of at least 6 or be the current CL. (To be in rank 6, you must have at least 70% of the faction's kill points.) Election cycles normally last 9 days and consist of three sub-cycles: a 5-day election pending cycle when no one can vote or run for office; a campaign period when up to 10 eligible characters can choose to run for office that normally runs for 1 day but will go to 2 days if no one is running; and a voting period that will last for 3 days but is skipped if only one candidate ran for office. A recent rule change went into effect to limit votes to one per account and the voting character must be at least 15 days old. You must use the faction stone in the sigil room to vote.

Good luck.

P.S. Poo's a guy.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea i know all about elections but thanks =)

He has not appointed anyone to minister or done anything, the only reason i know he is even in TB is because come voteing day he gets like 12 votes somehow and we cant over turn them.

I have a feeling that they are Asain players that play at like 6am, that why i was asking if anyone had seen them.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
PM me next time there is an election.
ill get my guild to log in and come vote for you (or someone other then the current fella)

i think we can muster up at least 10 votes for ya to help ya out.

L

Lord Arcane

i just got back into factions so i have no clue who any one is lol but i am in TB on my archer, loving the new artys :) but i did vote last time for i forgot his name wasn't isume or what ever his name is tho