• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The city to the right.....

• Thread starter imported_Starrfoxx
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Starrfoxx

In EA Land we have two current cities that we can move to. The one to the left where everyone is at, you may have noticed during sim creation is called <u>Charvatia</u>. So what's the name of the city to the right? It's a new one we've never seen before.

Well, it's called <u>Ocean's Edge</u>. This is one of the "lost cities" talked about on The Sims Online Mania website.

I was tired of calling it the "other city", since that is where my lot is at. So I did some research to actually find out what it's real name is.

I

imported_MARCIN2006

Its been open since day 1 I have 2 lots both grass water lots their with the word Oceans or Edge in each prop name lol.

M

Monkeybear

There are 2 new cities in the map, Ocean's Edge and Queen Margaret's

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

There are 2 new cities in the map, Ocean's Edge and Queen Margaret's

[/ QUOTE ]
So we can use three cities now?