• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

the chalenge

• Thread starter The Ice Phoenyx
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

The Ice Phoenyx

lol this bow is the best i have ever made and for that mater ever seen in the shortbow style and it needs a name so post your reply who knows the name you submit could be the one i use and if so i will reply with the name used and pay for a your weapon of choice to be engraved (you supply the weapon i pay for engrave cost) have fun with this one :

mystical short with spell channeling, balanced, swing speed increase 10, damage increase 40, mana leech 19, dragon slayer

K

Kakitasteel

lol sthyrathechthend (means man cattle village) taken form the great flight by tony cygne this was a town named by dragons who ruled over a small hamlet and bred humans for consumption by the dragons.. kinda makkea ya feel miniscule in the universe??

G

Krikvlic di wer Darastrix, Tear of the Dragon in Draconic Language

T

The Ice Phoenyx

no it is not for sale but i wonder cause i had a person who shall remain unknown offer 3 mil for it, are they on some really good times or jerking my chain cause i would not have thought worth close to that

G

<blockquote><hr>

no it is not for sale but i wonder cause i had a person who shall remain unknown offer 3 mil for it, are they on some really good times or jerking my chain cause i would not have thought worth close to that

[/ QUOTE ]

You bet! I'd give you that for it if I had it comfortably (not my last 3). Hell I'd give you more if I had lots of money. And even more if I PvP'd a lot. That's a fast bow with a speed increase, 40 Dmg inc and my mage can use it and chug at the same time. and Yes I have an archer mage, 110 mage 115 archery. I'll gladly discuss any bow you make wich is balanced w/spell channeling and something else, those aren't enough by themselves.

In short, that's a killer PvP bow.