• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

the bull S$#t pen

S

Saris

So I logg in today about 11am central to get my GGS gain real quick on my tamer, well frist stop jhelom pits, so no bulls, I investigate, someone tamed them took them via teeliporter into town and left them their.

I get my ggs on gamans no biggie, then it hits we, what friggin ****** does that, im pretty sure its harrasment.

Every time I got to jel pits its either a bot or someone friggin with a bot messing it up for everyone

well this post is for you, go die!

you see a bot your sure its a bot, f$cking page on them if it bothers you, dont mess it up for every one.

also I see ppl randomly gate in set out evs and leave all the time, you too are greasy piles of pig scat and i hope you drown in your moms blood.

W

wee papa smurf

That happens quite alot on GL so ive given up and just do Gamans now :cursing:

S

Saris

yes I do gammans for ggs from now on :) just if I decide to grind on them, they take longer to tame for me and longer to kill, got most skills on a SS to make the ggs faster.

Its just in this day and age I figure the avg age of a UO player is about 30 something, and I am amazed by folks lack of decency and maturity, I cant stand some of the newer games case all the young teens making me want to reach into the screen and slap the dog poo out of them.

well no more rants that is for the week for me, however next person I catch doing something I consider harrasment, im gonna make it my life to get them banned.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you realize you come across as a ten year old spoiled brat?

S

Saris

I speak truth, you probly are the one doing it, and feel the need to talk ****, well once again, go play another game if your going to be harrasing folks in tram. its agaist the TOS

btw do you realize that your intrest is listed as "Harassing the innocent"

everything about you pisses me off and I dont know you, its kinda funny,

L

Limlight

No offense Saris....but someone will probably start doing it more after they see this post.

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah, I just bot the gamans. oh wait a second....:next:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's me dragging the tamed bulls into town. I'm role playing a Shepard, and I need to protect my herd. I'm sorry that my playstyle doesn't match up with yours.

Don't hurt my precious bulls.