• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The boats in Donald's Dock

F

Fangs McWolf

Okay after learning what the thread is about, I offer a clue for those who didn't know (like me). Disney didn't learn their lesson with the original cover for The Little Mermaid.

F

Fangs McWolf

Everyone get their screenshots before the remodeling??
I got mine. Now to post it somewhere for all the little kids (not too little) and hope that the person who reported it has kids who see it and their parent(s) get frustrated because they can't get the pic removed.. Defeat their efforts, mwahaahahahahahaa...

(Just kidding about the little kids part)

P

Pinky Pepperpow

Well they fixed the boats. Bummer...It was fun staring at it! <hangs head in shame>

Pinky

E

Electroflap

aww..dern and I missed it.. anyone care to send me a screenshot?

E

Electroflap

Ohh that's sooo not right.. but I love it when Disney messes up cause they strive soo hard to be perfect! Especially when I am suspended.. and I think i know why.. I said the dreaded pizza word.. LMBO.. I'm just joking.. really I dont wanna know why cause it'll just anger me.. but these pics are Priceless!!

S

SSniffleslam

I never even noticed, and here I thought I was really into details and things...hmmm.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't notice until the extra animation for sound came out on test. I was on DD playing around with them and while "stuck on screens" (killing a cog, can't move screen on my own) I saw... erm.. appendages behind me. I remember asking Niki if they always looked "like that" but neither of us knew.

M

MsStathamSim

I didn't notice until the extra animation for sound came out on test. I was on DD playing around with them and while "stuck on screens" (killing a cog, can't move screen on my own) I saw... erm.. appendages behind me. I remember asking Niki if they always looked "like that" but neither of us knew.
Does anyone have screenies from 'McBurps on a Boat' we could check?