• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event The Blood Moon

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
“Such foolishness! You know we should not dabble in things we barely understand. What happens if something goes wrong? Are you able to undo the spell you cast? We are just apprentice mages you know.”

“Oh stop your worrying. I know what Im doing. Besides what could Possibly go wrong?”

That was the last thing either of the Magery students ever heard or saw before their dabbling in the Spirit Realm took a turn for the Darkness. It is well known that celestial events do indeed interact with the supernatural, and the Blood Moon is no exception! What they discovered was that the evil of the Blood Moon could be quite deadly.

We can only hope that the students were taken outright and not left in limbo to suffer oblivion. I think we will be able to answer the summons and close the rift with help of brave warriors and fellow mages. Napa Crucis should be of assistance in this matter.

The Blood Moon ceremony has been enacted.
It is up to Napa Crucis to undo the Darkness which has been released.
Knight Elistan will gather the troops at West Brit Bank on Friday October 12th, at 7pm PST to
brief on how to confront this wickedness.

Last edited:

Schatzi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome Event...seemed almost perfect...right toughness of monsters...lasted the
right length of time....awesome drops(no i did not get one) but I love the battles.
Just wish they fix the looting rights bug....(Got hit,did damage and was alive
whenever they died.)
Still a kick ass awesome event.:thumbup:

Thailog

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
What an awesome event. You really knocked that one out of the park Myst.

10/10, would def. die again.