• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) The Birth of the Hunters of Evil [H^E] Siege Chapter

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
The Birth of the Hunters of Evil [H^E]
Siege Chapter

Far too many rumors are a-fly concerning Gilfane and I. Let's be sure to set the facts straight, I resigned, I was not kicked nor forced out of the [GIL]. Ney good people of Siege, I just did not agree with the one rule with regards to attacks here at the forum nor the threats or insults in PM or in the game. Now you do not have to fear [H^E] unless you attack first, or if you are the bandits 5.

So let form a posse and go after the Bandit five whenever you can.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Good luck with your guild. How will you handle blue bandits ?
Now you do not have to fear [H^E] unless you attack first, or if you are the bandits 5.
I believe that answered the question, my Dear Lady. It's only the Bandit five, [Hi5], we shall seek and all are welcome to join the posse when we chase them.

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will aid Drakelord in his quest, to long have people condemned Hi-5 without action.

My only stipulation is that I do not loot nor can I work with anyone who does. If we are going to work together to stop this menace to the shard, then we agree when my guild is present there will be no looting of our enemies. My goal is to protect the innocent, defend the weak from thievery and murder - there is no honor in grave robbery (though if an innocent is looted we will recover and return the lost merchandise).

-Lore

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I will aid Drakelord in his quest, to long have people condemned Hi-5 without action.

My only stipulation is that I do not loot nor can I work with anyone who does. If we are going to work together to stop this menace to the shard, then we agree when my guild is present there will be no looting of our enemies. My goal is to protect the innocent, defend the weak from thievery and murder - there is no honor in grave robbery (though if an innocent is looted we will recover and return the lost merchandise).

-Lore
Then I ask that you toss parts from uniform, chest, leggings arms off the body forcing them to dress one piece at a time, slowing down the return to action :p Then shall we have an agreement. Of course, if another, like @Victim of Siege, were to run by that is not in this agreement and grab said pieces it would not be loot from a body but more of a Lost and Found. I would be willing to do that when in your present Milord Lore

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Agree, they are here to stay, so that idea of let them get bored and leave failed badly, lets the fun start :)

Aroz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I will be wearing ex-Gil's LT sashes. I do not need any of that stats on these sashes but will happily wear it for looks and not have it blessed.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
((Once more real life rears its head. I am awaiting word from my VADoctor on when they can see me. Have to keep my one leg elevated ))