• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) The Battle of Umbra

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice video, who's this Cherokee person always grey and outrunning everyone while on foot ?

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice video, who's this Cherokee person always grey and outrunning everyone while on foot ?
where di cherokee outrun anyone while on foot??? he managed to get a head start when crunch and nadir had to cast but after that they easily caught up with him.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Disappointed, but not surprised, that you didn´t post a video that you recorded yourself...

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I guess I was watching a different video...limme watch it again.
yes please do and tell me when exactly he outran them on foot while they were mounted. I just watched it 3 times and every time he gets ahead of them it is because they need to stop to cast. they easily catch up with him once they're done casting.
the reason why I am reacting somewhat sensitive to your prior post is that Cherokee is fighting alongside us and saying someone outruns mounted players while dismounted usually means claiming someone speedhacks.

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That guy was using a mana shield paired with a gift and protection gheals.

Had me raging. I only realized after the fight that I could have been doing the same thing the entire time lol

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
yes please do and tell me when exactly he outran them on foot while they were mounted. I just watched it 3 times and every time he gets ahead of them it is because they need to stop to cast. they easily catch up with him once they're done casting.
the reason why I am reacting somewhat sensitive to your prior post is that Cherokee is fighting alongside us and saying someone outruns mounted players while dismounted usually means claiming someone speedhacks.
I didnt see any thing that would make me think that. Cherokee is a quality player in my mind any way. I got guard whacked while killing him with a nova, and he resed me and let me get my suit. Not many people would do that.