• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Atlantic Trinsic Pec Event With Screenshots

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Captn Norrington submitted a new Article:

The Atlantic Trinsic Pec Event With Screenshots

Hello everyone,

We just had a wonderful Trinsic event with the help of the PEC and I took some pictures of it I thought would be worth sharing with you guys.

This is the first event in the storyline, there will be more in the future although dates for future events have not yet been decided.

This is from right before the event started when we were all hanging out front of the Trinsic main entrance. Quacklebush provided us all with some alcoholic beverages wile we waited. PEC Wraith drank some of the alcohol as you can see ;)

View attachment 34262

Governor Cauchemar of Trinsic took a moment to thank everyone for answering the call for help Trinsic had sent out, in anticipation...
Read more about this article here...

Seelendolch

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
That looks like heaps of fun! thanks for sharing this :) just wondering, is a pec the same as an em? and do all shards have a pec? i like the idea of a roleplaying event, rather than just killing monsters for gold

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That looks like heaps of fun! thanks for sharing this :) just wondering, is a pec the same as an em? and do all shards have a pec? i like the idea of a roleplaying event, rather than just killing monsters for gold
There is only one PEC in the game, but she helps with events on every shard. The PEC can spawn monsters and things like an EM, but the big difference is EM's create their own storylines and events, while the PEC helps players bring their event ideas to life. For a PEC event to happen, a player has to email her requesting an event on their shard, and has to include a detailed description of what they want the event to be like. Then the PEC does whatever needs to be done to create the event, like spawning monsters and locking things down. It's always lots of fun to be at the events :)

Seelendolch

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
There is only one PEC in the game, but she helps with events on every shard. The PEC can spawn monsters and things like an EM, but the big difference is EM's create their own storylines and events, while the PEC helps players bring their event ideas to life. For a PEC event to happen, a player has to email her requesting an event on their shard, and has to include a detailed description of what they want the event to be like. Then the PEC does whatever needs to be done to create the event, like spawning monsters and locking things down. It's always lots of fun to be at the events :)
Wow, thats really cool. I will have to level up one or 2 characters properly,(so i can better rp as them) then try and collaborate with the guild leader/ other shard members to see if we can create a cool story