• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) The Ancient attacks the food supplies of Blackthorns orchards.

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The hooded man continued stroking the oars of the small rowboat. The Ancient stood in the bow of the boat, his white robes flowing in the wind. the boat slowly moved towards the forbidden island..

"Stop here." Fig yelled.

"Master, magic does not work on that island! " Gif shouted over the wind. "You will be like everyone else. You cannot go there."

"Do not question my methods. I am eldar, Brother." the old man shouted back towards Gif. " I know what I am doing."

The pair stopped their bickering long enough to land the Rowboat on the island.

As the pair disembarked from the boat, Gif noticed the Ancient looking at the ground near where they landed. Blackthorn's new orchards lay before them both. The old man continued to examine the ground at the bases of the new castle.

"Master, what is it you seek?" Gif yelled from the rowboat.

The old man ignored him, as he continued to search the beach.

Then without warning, Fig yelled. "We have found a new place. It cannot keep me out. We are close to the food supplies of Castle blackthorn. I will bring the army."

The old man raised his arms and shouted "VAS REL POR"

A moongate fomed at his feet, as he moved out of the way.

Another hooded man stepped through, but not before the stench of thousands of sewers assaulted their noses.

"This better be the place...I am tired of herding rats..." the man said.

"This time you will harvest the Ice...we cannot stop...the planet depends on this." Fig replied. "Bring forth the polar bear clans like before, Tamer!"

The new arrival bowed before the old man, and stepped back through the moongate.

"We don't wan't him to feel welcome." the Ancient said.

Loading please wait......

Last edited:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
“And the locust went up over all the island of Blackthorn Island, and rested in all the coasts of such: very grievous were they; before them there were no such locusts as they, neither after them shall be such.”

AKA Figs at it again....

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're not being very charitable. Blackthorne is long dead, and his castle is prime real estate. For all you know, whomever's chosen to move in there could be a perfectly lovely person, and wholly undeserving of a malicious locust hoard.

Also, I believe that I spent some time as a skittering hopper. It's a good way to be.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still can't wrap my head around how anyone can play with that many macros.

It's about as efficient as playing the piano. With no hands.

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I still can't wrap my head around how anyone can play with that many macros.

It's about as efficient as playing the piano. With no hands.
(OOC: no its more about repetition....Since KR first came out and i could FINALLY junk UO assist( was my first MMO and I hated the idea of having to buy another piece of software to compete..I have since learned)....I been building macros for this char...and if you look they are kinda grouped by function....I can drive with arrow keys and click away with mouse prety much anything I want....Mind you this is NOT my PVP char...He has considerablely less buttons to push...buts its still in the + 100...also very old...Gif (the Anti-Fig.lol..Irony...younger brother to Fig...used to steal stuff from the hapless victims that hung out in Trinsic at the banks, wanted to know what BAD felt like..lol..)...)

Last edited: