• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The "Amazing Pet Colour Charts" sticky doesn't work anymore

• Thread starter imported_Prendergast
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Prendergast

As in title..

Oh, anyone wanna buy a poison green Hiryu on Europa?

G

all the links on it go to one website which means either the server its on is down or the owner took it down..... think its a router issue since it doesnt give the cant find message/or does not exist message right away

G

btw... last I saw Hiryus were still all the same color in KR... so if someone recalls that you may have a issue getting what you want for it...course aint looked at mine in KR for awhile now so maybe its changed

G

The images are still there, you just have to explore around the site a little - I found them yesterday

I'll see if I can find them again - from the sounds of things, the owners images were being linked to by other people (without permission) and they moved them because of it - at least that's what I "got" from what I was reading

*edits*
http://vm.or.tp/ve/ is the link to their site in english - just use the "color" link from side of page, and it has links to all of them