• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The age of hacking

Deitous

Visitor
I've finally completed my search for hit chance.

In the beginning I was a noob to PVP. I went out to die many times and get used to whats out there. I got some 70 armor 45 HCI and went to Yew. When all of my hopes got crushed, by missing 10 times in a row and the red just watching me miss. After awhile maybe a minute he had enough and slowly casted the mighty Kal Vas Flams and I died.

Ever since then I was on the hunt for hit chance. And I got two accounts and tested hit chance with two characters and all the stats. I realized it hit 50% of the time but missed literally 10 times in a row half the time.

What I did know about hacking was I tested poisoning out on two accounts and no matter what 120 anat 120 heal, 120 mage 120 eval. Bandages and arch cures only gave a literal 50% - 33% chance to cure the deadly poison.

Eventually It didn't work in PVP and I went back to the test shard and it got cured 100% of the time every time.

And I knew it was hacked. Then afterward I read on UOguide that it is a useless skill in PVP and is basically what became of my poison after a month or two after using a poisoner.

Then I now know that my hit chance is hacked via missing 10 times in a row (every time 1/2) even though it is still 50%. Don't we all know that it's possible right?

That would be my article (not that I write articles). I kid you not a solid 2 months with deadly poison versus arch cure (and I had them on the run at Yew) then automatic 100% chance to cure.

Other than that my hit chance hunt is now over.

Any one else with these problems?