• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) The 600th Europa Auction!

The 600th Europa Auction!
Posted by Geoffrey Blake
The Europa Auction House
Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 07:00 PM
Until: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Geoffrey Blake

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This week is the 600th Europa Auction! That's about 12 years of weekly free auctions... we're knackered!

It also marks the 10th anniversary of our old favourite Bovine Madness, so what better way to celebrate than a night of farmyard fun?

We'll be running the auction as normal starting at 7pm UK time, and then please stick around for a special edition Bovine Madness followed by a party and fancy dress contest. Our theme this year is 'Barnyard Blowout' so get busy thinking of your best farming or animal based costumes! There will be a prize for the best!

There will also be a very special prize for the winner of the Bovine Madness competition, so get those clicking fingers warmed up for a chance at Ultima Online immortality*!

We hope you will join us this wednesday. The Europa Auction would not still be going without all of you!

*Not legally binding. You may still be killed by PKs, or monsters, or especially tough goats.

Geoffrey Blake

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1 Model and Toy Boats
2 A Set of Six Open Books
3 Swords of Prosperity - 1m Reserve
4 A Soulstone Fragment Token - 4.5m Reserve
5 A 2015 Holiday Gift Token - 1m Reserve
6 A Scrappers Compendium with 5 Mana Increase
7 Seven Bolts of Pure White Cloth - 500k Reserve
8 A Bless Deed
9 "A Box of Love"
10 "Because it's nearly Halloween"
11 Three Ship's Strongboxes
12 King Blackthorn's Bones
13 Earring of Protection - Physical
14 An Armour Engraving Tool Token
15 A +25 Stat Scroll
16 A Small Soul Forge
17 A Reflective Shadow Pigment
18 A Hand Carved White Tiger Figurine
19 A Deed to Davy's Locker - 50m Reserve
20 Hawkwind's Robe - 40m Reserve
21 I Got My Bell Rung by Mesanna Playing Roulette - 50m Reserve
22 Festival of the Grape Stomping Basket - 50m Reserve
23 Broken Glass Swords Infused with Unthar's Necromancy - 100m Reserve
24 Bottles of Wine Poisoned with Spiritcap Extract - 100m Reserve
25 Evil Ice Queen Wings - 100m Reserve

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
@Geoffrey Blake I just wanted to say thank you to the Auction team, I had great fun at the event and I haven't laughed so much for ages! It was a fantastic way to spend an evening, thank you all very much! :)

SevenFaith

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holy crap! I remember going to the very first Bovine Madness event and coming out victorious. Time sure flies... Is Leto still playing? Last time I played/went to an auction, he was running it.