• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The #1 -Must Be A Rudeness Rating

• Thread starter imported_Brownie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Brownie

I know this was discussed in another thread but I cannot find it. It amazes me how rude and condesending ppl can be when u are doing them a favor shopping at their store. If you don't like dealing with the public, then lock your doors. Chances are you will still be #1 with ur 15 sims hiding in there 24/7.

Do the powers that be ever address such issiues if enough complaints are filed or should we all just mention it on our house bios?

G

Unless they are scamming you or tricking you into buying from their store in one way or another, I doubt reports will do any good. Unfortunately there is nothing in the ToS about being rude.

N

Natalius Lynn

Hm this doesn't happen in TC3, seeing as free accounts no longer count for hours

G

I encountered that very thing on Wednesday in EAL when the new cards were first handed out. The utter rudeness and lack of empathy of some of those lot owners and roomies was just unreal......we were talking about that particular lot, without naming it in the thread about the 2nd Lava game, that is probably what you're thinking of. You're absolutely right, if they don't want to deal with the public then they need to lock their doors and only let in the ones they can *stomach* to be around......and they damn sure don't deserve to be in the top 10, which is a prime example of how flawed counting VH as ranking is. We werent' all there because of the hospitality, we were all there because we were trading with each other, and basically having to ignore the rude comments by the roomies. I wonder how long those 6-7 sims that were stuck on the lot that they *refused* to reset the lot for were unable to play the game. My guess is until Thursday's maintenance, which again is pathetic. It isn't like the lot wouldn't have filled right back up unlike the way a skill lot fills up slower after a reset. I bet those stuck sims still count for VH, which would explain why those roomies refused to reset to free them.

I

imported_MollyG

I must have just gotten lucky. I usually play in TC-3 but also have an avatar in EA. After the cards were handed out this week I spent several days trading in EA stores and on a couple lots. Except for one or two stores where everyone was AFK, I met some of the nicest people. they were willing to trade, search other avatars for the cards I needed and even sing to me to help me green. To bad you couldn't name the stores I should avoid. As I decide whether to transition to EA it would be helpful to know who to avoid. There is far too much rudeness in r/l to have to deal with it in my off time, while relaxing.

I

imported_rpsky3

i know what store your talking about. they banned me from the first round of lava cards because all i mentioned was that i read on the boards that they extended the game. if they would have read the boards, they would have seen i was right. instead i was called a bunch of names, and a liar amongst them and booted for it. I said nothing wrong... i was there only to trade cards. they also told others about me and i am now banned from other stores as well. All i need to do is trade my new cards for 5 sim accounts and am having a hard time.

G

If I knew what the store was I would not shop with them and would tell every one I know to do the same. Can some one please send me a PM with the store name?

G

(Tagging last - the "you" in this message is a general you, not a specific one)

Hi,

This is an official message, not a chatty one.

Private messages on this board are covered by the Rules of Conduct. If anyone would like to refresh themselves on what those rules are, they can be found here.

This is a good time to remind everyone who feels the need to read this thread about this clause:
<font color=red>Personal attacks are prohibited.This specifically means any text/post that is blatantly attacking another person on or off the forum, especially in a personal way. </font color=red>

That includes calling an entire house in game "Rude" with clues as to who you are referring to, or deciding to pass around the name through private messages in a kind of smear campaign. If you feel chafed by this restriction, please remember that you can talk about anything you like one on one in-game or via a third-party messenger service.

If this message seems incomprehensible to you, please stop and think to yourself how you would like it if the largest discussion forum centered around this game decided to discuss your house in a negative way, and leave you no way to defend yourself without having to rebutt that kind of negative publicity in a very public way.

If you believe that a player is violating the terms of use, please use the in-game report a player feature.

This thread is closing down now.

Aster
EAL TSO Stratics Managing Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.