• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

That was Fun!!

D

donnallg

That was really fun for 15 minutes we got increased pizza payout. It was fun to gather a team up and go at it for 15 minutes.

This really makes the game interesting. Games like this make it more fun for me playing.

TYVM

G

I say keep the pizza payouts at 3X for the next 1 hour or 2 like jobs!! Give people time to green, 15 mins was too less
Come on keep the payouts going all night!

Z

Zinzi

Let's not be greedy... lol... it was a good idea and keep 'em coming once in a while - that does make the game fun.

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

I made nearly 2K on robots this shift!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

WTG. This last shift I made over 5k on level 8.

Today has been fun. I'm just sad that those that had to work missed out. It would be nice if they could do it again randomly throughout the day to allow everyone to have that same thrill.

I can deal with low payouts if they will randomly do things like this for us.

G

Hmmm.... kinda flies in the face of their reasoning for low payouts: Botters.
Raising the pizza payouts is a kind of ...boon... for them, I would think.

UNLESS!!! (Scary music).................

...it was a LURE to get those pizza botters to log on with their pizza bot machines... SO THE DEVS COULD TEST THEIR BOT TRAPS!!!!
Yay?

Whadaya think?

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

...it was a LURE to get those pizza botters to log on with their pizza bot machines... SO THE DEVS COULD TEST THEIR BOT TRAPS!!!!
Yay?

Whadaya think?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I would think the botters would not come out of the wood work for 15 minutes.

L

Laverne

Am I the only one that thinks these little bones they throw us (raising payouts for short times etc), sort of creepy and over reaching?

As I've said before, I appreciate the Devs hard work when it comes to sorting out the bugs in the game (yes, they get paid for it..it's their job). I find their little game manipulations a bit creepy.

Fix the bugs, merge the cities, that's all I'd like from them. Really not too much to ask.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Yay?

Whadaya think?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I would think the botters would not come out of the wood work for 15 minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, I wouldn't be too sure - they're a crazy bunch.

I hear they eat kitties and puppies for snacks while they work.

I could be wrong about the puppies, tho - wiggly little critters.

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

Am I the only one that thinks these little bones they throw us (raising payouts for short times etc), sort of creepy and over reaching?

As I've said before, I appreciate the Devs hard work when it comes to sorting out the bugs in the game (yes, they get paid for it..it's their job). I find their little game manipulations a bit creepy.

Fix the bugs, merge the cities, that's all I'd like from them. Really not too much to ask.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really enjoy the sporadic payouts for short times, mostly because I'm usually at work and can't take advantage of it. lol. I even think the payouts are too low. but...like I've said before I am waiting to form my final opinion.

I think they do work on the bugs, most serious first and then down the list. We still have bugs from TSO in EA Land, so I don't think they are fixing them all in the speed we'd like.
As for the merge, I do wish they would get that over with. lol. But again, I don't know their reason for the hold up. I do however want things to be right...and if it means not rushing it, then so be it.

I

imported_SimTripps

<blockquote><hr>

Yay?

Whadaya think?

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny that you should say that - I was thinking the same thing lol...

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I thought the pizza thing was a blast. Everyone rushing to a pizza table. I had one girl for our team wanting to green first. I yelled, There is no time to green up! We only have 15 minutes, get on the table! Hurry!

We cleared about 1200 before her sim was too hungry to play.

Sadly, you can hit the overwork penalty in less than 15 mins.

Great fun!

T

Trish Stratus

Yes, that would have been fun if I would have been online.
WAAAA! I do appreciate the developers time and effort to try and make us happy during this time of frustration and confusion.

I

Inge Jones

Well I appreciate the fact they happen in US working hours, because being in the UK it's at my peak evening playing time. About time they did someething to make it up to the Brits that were unwanted when the game launched :p

Probably though it's just because that's when the devs are around to do these little tweaks