• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

That new Repair Table is BOSS!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i remembered the other night about that new repair table that got put in with Pub 104 and mentioned it to a guild mate and he went and picked one up.

i mentioned that i had to wait for a couple more months to get my own and was surprised last night to find a deed for one locked down in my house.
membership does have its privileges!

so i set it up today and loaded it up and OMG i totally love this table!
my biggest drag with UO this last year or 2 has been having to constantly fix my ring/bracelet and weapons every day.
put stuff in a chest, log in my mule, fix stuff, log back in on other toon and collect items.
just a hassle.

but now, this table..... just load it up, roll up after a night of playing and fix whatever needs fixing.
done.

so love this table.
a dev had his or her thinking cap on when they dreamed up this one!

also, if your like me and lockdown space is limited in your house this table only takes 1 lock down and if can hold 500 (FIVE HUNDRED!!!!) of each repair deed.

500 of each @ 1 lockdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup, I am a fan of this reward. I loaded mine up with 500 deeds for all but 3 skills I have no use for. Looking forward to using it.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i have a couple guys that use antique rings and whatnot and after playing for a night the ring is 0 durability, now i placed the repair table right beside my loot drop boxes, so i roll up, dump loot and repair my stuff with the table and good to go out again.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Ya I have to wait to get one yet I will so love it when I do

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Got one. Will be using plenty when I am back to the game.
I also set it as public in my house at Legends so people can repair their stuff more easily.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They use repair deeds? 500 per skill?

That would be maddening... making them 1 at a time.

I "think", at that last meeting (I had been losing attention because how slow it was) BUT someone may have suggested they change the repair deed making system to make a stack of scrolls. THAT would make things so much easier just to keep them on vendors for those who use them. AND if that's also the case, then you could very well keep this table open to the public... if you wished. Just a quick refill 1x a week or whatever. BLAM! Done.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I just wish that to reload them you just had to drop the repair deeds on it, but you have to add them to the gump and there isn't an option to add all that are inside a container. :(

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You click on Add Charges, then target the first deed type (Tailor Repair), then target the container they're in (like your backpack) and it will add all of those type deeds into the Bench. Rinse and repeat for each type, so very easy to load them.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
You click on Add Charges, then target the first deed type (Tailor Repair), then target the container they're in (like your backpack) and it will add all of those type deeds into the Bench. Rinse and repeat for each type, so very easy to load them.
that in EC because i didnt see that in CC.

when i loaded mine i just made a uoassist macro to make the repair deed then made another to add it to table.
then i just looped them, filled it all up while i was catching up on the news.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
speaking of the table, does anyone know what the button on the right of the list does?
ive hit it and all it says is "you cant do that"

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Tried that on EC when I first got it, it didn't work.
I will try again next time. It was a pain to load 100 deeds of each type to it.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I play the EC and had no issues loading them. Click on Add, Click on the 1st Tailor Deed then Click on the backpack on your paperdoll.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I fail to see the need or use... I just repair my own stuff by putting it in a bag and fetching one of my crafters and fixing it... taking the bag back putting my stuff back on... isn't a hassle at all.

And since I refuse to use antique crap I don't have any problem with my stuff needing continuous repair.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When you click add, you can click your backpack itself and it will take all the deeds from it. That's how I load them all in. I have CC.
repairdeedbench.png

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As others have said, make the deeds, then click on 'add' and target the backpack on your paperdoll. It will load in all the deeds in one click. Make sure you have already 'added' ONE deed of the same type/strength prior to doing this. You need ONE in first then after that you can add however many your backpack will hold in one click.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Does anybody have a good macro for creating the deeds, maybe 10 or 25 at a time?

I'm using EC and using tongs, repair, then blank scrolls.
upload_2019-4-6_4-48-39.png

This doesn't work though.

Edit: never mind, figured it out:

upload_2019-4-6_4-52-35.png

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Now if I could only target the undress bag instead of each individual piece, I'd be a happy camper. :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a macro for writing deeds 10 a time, or rather several, one for each tool. But I adapted it from something someone else posted, and I can't remember who it was. It uses 2 scripts for which I can claim no credit whatsoever:

First box:Tool,
2nd box script1: script GenericGump.Shutdown = function() end
3d box script 2: script GenericGump.OnShown = function () end
4th box: tool again
5th box: repair icon
6th box: wait for target
7th box: target by type (blank scroll)
8th box: cursor target current
9th box: use targeted object
10th box: delay (1)
Enable repeat.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yeah ... I loaded mine with as many deeds as possible for repairs my characters need. Love the H-E-double hockysticks out of it!