• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

That man Jeremy's job

G

What the hell does she actually do.

Difficult job? Bollocks. All she does is dodge questions on UHAll.

Most of her posts are spin. She says what EA wants her to. The odd post that seems like personal opionion seems ill informed or ignorant of the subject.

Many times she only replies to the POM POM shakers (ass kissers) and many other posters go ignored.

The pom pom brigade respond with the "we love you jeremy" posts but why? Because you exchanged a couple of PM's of emails with her? Because you hung out with her for a couple of hours on test?

Her posts have more and more attidute about them as time goes on and at times it seems we are a bind rather than the purpose of her job. Its blatently obvious that she has no influence but is an EA front.

What worth her presence here on UHAll? None. They might as well just post the facts as Jeremy's presence is pointless.

Unpopular? Ok, you tell me what Jeremy has brought to UHAll that has been of benefit. She is just the face of EA, and a pretty ugly one at that (configuratively speaking, not personal).

Possibly the most pointless job I have ever come across.

One or two of the mid-west housewives, aka stalkers (you know who you are) will no doubt disagree. Get a life, Jeremy has no interest in you personally.

Sure, she has a job to do. And she is doing it pretty badly, proven when there have been other more "senior" EA figures had to step in on occassion when Jeremy couldnt handle it (EAWAlt, Robert)

Do us a favour and step out of the limelight. You contribute nothing.

A

Aboo

Just what exactly do you expect to accomplish with such a worthless post? Jeremy is employed by EA so naturally she does what EA wants her to if she intends to keep her job.

You post contributes nothing, so why make it?

G

Open forum therefore I am entitled.

Jeremy posts in an official capacity and it is blatantly obvious when she is just regurgitating the EA spin and when she is posting of her own bat ... those posts are the ill informed and ignorant of the topic responses.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Which is just like most players posts......

She is a Community Manager for a reason. Just because she can't tell us what you want her to, doesn't mean she isn't doing her job.

If you think you can do better, by all means, apply for it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

What the hell does she actually do.

Difficult job? Bollocks. All she does is dodge questions on UHAll.

Most of her posts are spin. She says what EA wants her to. The odd post that seems like personal opionion seems ill informed or ignorant of the subject.

Many times she only replies to the POM POM shakers (ass kissers) and many other posters go ignored.

The pom pom brigade respond with the "we love you jeremy" posts but why? Because you exchanged a couple of PM's of emails with her? Because you hung out with her for a couple of hours on test?

Her posts have more and more attidute about them as time goes on and at times it seems we are a bind rather than the purpose of her job. Its blatently obvious that she has no influence but is an EA front.

What worth her presence here on UHAll? None. They might as well just post the facts as Jeremy's presence is pointless.

Unpopular? Ok, you tell me what Jeremy has brought to UHAll that has been of benefit. She is just the face of EA, and a pretty ugly one at that (configuratively speaking, not personal).

Possibly the most pointless job I have ever come across.

One or two of the mid-west housewives, aka stalkers (you know who you are) will no doubt disagree. Get a life, Jeremy has no interest in you personally.

Sure, she has a job to do. And she is doing it pretty badly, proven when there have been other more "senior" EA figures had to step in on occassion when Jeremy couldnt handle it (EAWAlt, Robert)

Do us a favour and step out of the limelight. You contribute nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]o_O

G

Germanicus07

Well Craftsman, not sure if you are still watching your thread, but I will put in my .2 worth in.

I too have been LONG TIRED of the BS that Jeremy and her ilk has been spewing for over 6 months. The folks on UHALL tend to believe that a patch every 6 weeks is acceptable, and that was before the move mind you, and we have had nothing since.

The comments made today by her boss is equally as insulting. We will tell you when we can tell you is lame given that ALL BUSINESSES in the world works on a monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, and finally annual plans for their projects. I am sure that EA/MYTHIC has known for months what the goals of the first half of this year were BEFORE THE MOVE.

Furthermore, I am sick and tired of the communities intelligence being insulted week after week with her lame FOF's. please direct me to the post which shows that someone actually gave a damn about the damages on the quivers??????? But I digress....

The bottom line is this, I have been holding Jeremy's lame excuses to the fire for the last 6 months, without so much as a response from her. Since she only picks and choses who she wants to answer, which by the way, I found it interesting that in December she claimed to be soooooo busy, but had enough days in the month to make silly stupid comments about a make believe Christmas party on the test shard. Needless to say my public post to her wasn't answered either....like I care.

No my final account has just closed, and I am so gone, done, finished it is not even funny. Folks that wants to play until UO dies, well guess what, it is dead, and if anyone thinks that EA/MYTHIC is going to do anything to bring it back, you need some serious medication. They could care less as long as those paychecks keep on rolling in.

Only until the player base does what many including myself has done over the last 6 months will a definitive decsion or statement will be made, we all left.
Why pay for a service, when you aren't getting any? The game isn't even fun anymore. It is sad.

Germanicus

G

Take a look at this weeks Five on Friday and the slating it gets on UHall.

Point proven.

G

So, you're riding the crest of a wave of bile.
A handful of people, you included, are lashing out in a fit of pique.

To anyone who's not playing along, you look like idiots

G

I think she does a pretty good job at getting what information she is allowed to put out and posting replys to people like you and me. As for this thread I am sure it will be moved to the rant section once some mods lock horns on it. To bad they cannot see the Siege thread about bonded pets being a rant as well and move it where it should be.

Surgeries

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

*Looks at Craftsman's Post*

*Doesn't Play Along...At All*

*Agrees That Old Craftsman Should Go Show Us ALL How It's Done*

Dang, Kiminality...good call.

Spot On...Nailhead...Meet Thine Hammer...

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jeremy is actually a chic? Didn't know that. But then again I haven't been paying that much attention i guess to this game. Is she hot? How old is she? Is she single? I'm divorced, single, and looking...

G

<blockquote><hr>

I miss Wilki. And I liked him more as a dev.

[/ QUOTE ]

I miss Richard Garriott and the original team. At least they knew how to run a game the right way.

I

imported_S!ckLoveR

Well excuse me but are you sure YOU aren't the one riding on a wave of hopefulness based on just the team's words? In fact the same words you've been served time and again followed by failure after failure which MOST of you fan boys and girls criticised and doomed -Or even CAUSED with your whining?

I understand you, you are so eager to see UO getting better that you're imagining things. You treat every single post as if God himself has spoken.
What's REALLY going on is we're seeing nothing but miniscule tweaks, a few insignificant additions and lots of blah-blah while Ultima's state is beyond pathetic.

Wave of bile or not you are really delluded if you see it all well. Could you point how this is wrong? What, because they SAID the next months will be interesting? Because they SAID they acknowledge the issues?
Because they SAID things will change? What is actually on FoF lately.. What is really this last patch adding? You have to ask yourself at some point.

By your logic if I'm a bile-wave rider then you're but a tamer with a couple of BOD runners on his account, never PvP and never cared for combat much- in fact you only enjoy the Sims side of Ultima and bank-sitting. Not only that but you probably are a zealot in hating whoever dares speak bad about the team or the game even if it's the truth.

Ultima is an RPG and I guess you're making it honour by roleplaying a Zealot Of EA. Me, and The Craftsman and whoever else you slam your "hammer" on(as it was put by someone here)... We love UO too you know. At least I do.
But I won't lie to myself after 10 years either.

I'm still waiting for you to convince me things are any brighter. You and the team of course. If this patch leaves TC as it is now, I'll know it's all bollocks to be honest. Don't care to wait another 2-3 months for nothing or read another FoF. 99% of what's KR's most prominent problems is not even mentioned, let alone combat issues and such.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well excuse me but are you sure YOU aren't the one riding on a wave of hopefulness based on just the team's words? In fact the same words you've been served time and again followed by failure after failure which MOST of you fan boys and girls criticised and doomed -Or even CAUSED with your whining?

[/ QUOTE ]Firstly, let me welcome you to last week!

Who ever said I was hopeful?
Read on, if you were looking for more than to snipe at me.
<blockquote><hr>

I understand you, you are so eager to see UO getting better that you're imagining things. You treat every single post as if God himself has spoken.
What's REALLY going on is we're seeing nothing but miniscule tweaks, a few insignificant additions and lots of blah-blah while Ultima's state is beyond pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]That's some twisted logic there...
Because I refuse to lay into Jeremy, whenever she posts something I don't like. Because I refuse to insult her personally, or her ability to do her job. I'm obviously worshipping her, and every word that metaphorically comes out of her mouth?
Really, if I didn't already know that you were trying to fit as many disparaging remarks into a single post, I'd think you were ********.
Also, I actually agree that all we've been seeing are little tweaks and fixes. I also agree that no matter how many little tweaks and fixes you throw at the game, it's not actually going to make much of an improvement to the big picture.
<blockquote><hr>

Wave of bile or not you are really delluded if you see it all well. Could you point how this is wrong? What, because they SAID the next months will be interesting? Because they SAID they acknowledge the issues?
Because they SAID things will change? What is actually on FoF lately.. What is really this last patch adding? You have to ask yourself at some point.

[/ QUOTE ]I don't see things as "all well", not even remotely.
Sometimes, on very rare occasions, I may be a little optimistic (like, when you get a letter through the door that doesn't look like a bill, so there's an outside chance that it might be something good), but that's often quickly crushed.
For the most part, I don't look forward to the patches, or the Five of Fridays.
<blockquote><hr>

By your logic if I'm a bile-wave rider then you're but a tamer with a couple of BOD runners on his account, never PvP and never cared for combat much- in fact you only enjoy the Sims side of Ultima and bank-sitting. Not only that but you probably are a zealot in hating whoever dares speak bad about the team or the game even if it's the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]While I disagree with the term "zealot", you've meandered close to the mark, there.
1.) It's completely unnecessary to lay into the dev team, for what they have/haven't done. In fact, it's quite pathetic, considering they can't actually "fight back".
2.) When people do attack the dev team, they're usually wrong/misinformed/stupid.
Also, I don't do BODs.
Or, use my tamer, for that matter.
<blockquote><hr>

Ultima is an RPG and I guess you're making it honour by roleplaying a Zealot Of EA. Me, and The Craftsman and whoever else you slam your "hammer" on(as it was put by someone here)... We love UO too you know. At least I do.
But I won't lie to myself after 10 years either.

[/ QUOTE ]Really...
What happened was that tensions among people reached a kind of "singularity".
You could call it the straw that broke the camel's back.
Either way, there was a cascade of, for want of a better term, hateful pancakes. Far above and beyond the usual Uhall baseline.
It was unnecessary.
And look! The wave of bile has runs its course, and everything is back to "normal".
<blockquote><hr>

I'm still waiting for you to convince me things are any brighter. You and the team of course. If this patch leaves TC as it is now, I'll know it's all bollocks to be honest. Don't care to wait another 2-3 months for nothing or read another FoF. 99% of what's KR's most prominent problems is not even mentioned, let alone combat issues and such.

[/ QUOTE ]If I were to try and convince you that things were "brighter" then I would be lying, to you and myself.
Things are pretty grim.
The fact is, I maintain a position of neutrality. I don't howl or cheer when anyone else does.
The only things I usually rouse myself to action for, are when people are being wrong/misinformed/stupid.

To summarise.
I agree with some of your points on the game.
I disagree with your approach.

R

randommatter

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

*Looks at Craftsman's Post*

*Doesn't Play Along...At All*

*Agrees That Old Craftsman Should Go Show Us ALL How It's Done*

Dang, Kiminality...good call.

Spot On...Nailhead...Meet Thine Hammer...

[/ QUOTE ]

*Urinates all over post as it said nothing, emote for the win.*