• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

That Has To Be The Greatest 5 Hours In My U.O History !!

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never had so long or so intense fighting against so many people, was absolutly insane how any of us survived that long i will never know, and to those who say siege is dead? lol not a damn chance

G

last time i had such fights was when a|b joined factions and we tried to get sigils

thanks everyone for the fighting

P

Phish Phan

Ditto, That's the kind of stuff that keeps me playing UO

Didn't catch any of the good stuff (saw a few vet rewards/7AE stuff etc, but couldn't hold anymore items) except for a handful of fort powder.

Loot and houses aside, that was the most fun I've had in many months

Thanks to VmP/WAKA/^S^/CCC/CWS/KOC and whoever else showed up to fight us

G

I got all this crap:

Ethy Beetle
Ethy Ostard
Ethy Horse**
Fire Robe/Cloak
Ice White Robe/Cloak
Jet Black Robe/Cloak
Verite Cloak
Furniture Dye Tub
Stone Ankh Deed
AoS Purple Sandals

I cant believe it didnt fall by when I left for an hour. I only died 3 times.. Not counting the one where I just left my character and went out to get something to eat.

** Had to add another ethy I just saw in pack

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I managed to grab a bag full of armor, so I pretty much broke even today.

Was a lot of fun, even with GoodGuy complaining more than fighting =]

G

I got an Ornament of the Magi, a Blessed Hat of the Magi, and a leopard statuette.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I got an ..., a Blessed Hat of the Magi, ....

[/ QUOTE ]I wasn't even there and I call bull [censored]

G

That defintily was awesome most people iv ever seen pvping on sp ever in my 15-16months of playing here

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

most people iv ever seen pvping on sp ever in my 15-16months of playing here

[/ QUOTE ]
Do a public harrower =p

F

Feyre

So long as REV would be there it would either be our harrower or yours, not really public ^^

I

Ibichi_Wakayama

I have to say it was alot of fun...alot of deaths but still fun. I didn't get anything but than I was running back from the bank when they said it had fallen.

Amazed how long the fighting lasted and how many people showed up.

There was one odd thing...Hugi killed someone, I was cking the body, you could pick up all the things in it but one bola...it said 4 bolas...but you could not pick them up, we would get the message you must Say Vender Buy. We tried everything but you couldnt get it.

G

The funniest was when Big D hops into vent and says watch this.
I didnt understand wtf he was talking bout until I see him running with 5-7 of his fans chasing him.

R

riffraff

That was intense.. I didn't get anything but a stupid paper frog but it was fun. Watching everyone chase D around was a riot.

F

Feyre

picked up 3 bodbooks, couple cbd bods in one and a agepite hammer bod in another ^^, and like 350 green thorns.

J

jasmin of SP

wow is all i can say. alot of people....to bad its not always like that on siege.

i got there just as it fell and everything i grabbed at *poof* disappeared right out of my hands

all i got was a bag of powder of fort and a pile of runic hammers.

had my hands on a chest with 7th gifts...*poof* dammit

G

<blockquote><hr>

AoS Purple Sandals

[/ QUOTE ]

Want to sell them?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

AoS Purple Sandals

[/ QUOTE ]

Want to sell them?

[/ QUOTE ]

150k.

G

I got a lovely empty bookcase and some bandages. Any offers? I'll start the bidding at 250k....

Still, at least while REV were pre-occupied there I managed to pick up a Heart Of Lion and Soulstone Fragment from the Justice IDOC.

I

Ibichi_Wakayama

Oh I forgot about that. I was laughing so hard as he ran by with all of them on him there wasnt a damn thing I could do to even attempt to help.

Again a great afternoon everyone. We need to have this happen a lot more often and post when there are idocs and let the fun begin.

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

We need to have this happen a lot more often and post when there are idocs and let the fun begin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah! *glares at Hoffs*

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

AoS Purple Sandals

[/ QUOTE ]
Want to sell them?

[/ QUOTE ]
150k.

[/ QUOTE ]

Deal, where can I find you? my ICQ 7869331

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We actually discussed placing a few houses, making them look rich and then letting them go IDOC for exactly that, will be hard finding locations where you all don't have access to a house of some sort though

G

Heh! You could put some treasures in trapped containers just for added fun!

P

Punani/Atilla

That was alot of fun! I only got 3 CBDS, some bod sets, 1 Horn Runic, and like 3 or 4 Spined Kits (oh and a few bear rugs and such). Not too bad and there was a ton of people there!