• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] That hard to sell houses now?

D

dizzylish

Ok I am selling a few houses. A 8x13, a 14x17 and 18x18 in Malas. I have a large tower in Tram for sale on the water too.

J

Jeradin Kindhart

i usually dont agree with buying houses from people holding them, but apparently 18x18 are really tough to get these days, how much are you asking for the 18x18 malas?

D

dizzylish

I dont hold houses I have 6 accounts. I am going to be shutting down some so trying to sell the houses.
Prices are offers now I have no set prices
8x13 malas
14x17 malas
18x18 malas
Large tower in Tram on water.

B

Bellator

ATM the market is crowded with 2-3 professional sellars that are constanly spaming in Luna with max storage houses. If you could hold off for a bit you could sell the large ones later.

As for the 8x13 I hate to say but those size house have lost most of thier value. If you look hard you could find a open plot at that size.