• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thanks to the EA staff

G

I'm having the best time I have had in-game in a long, long time. As a player of over 5 years, I have been through many different stages in the game's development. I've never been more excited about the game's future than I am right now. Yesterday at 3 am (est) there were 150 people in skill houses. Equivalent to 7 full lots in the production cities. In AV or BF those numbers haven't been seen during peak hours in years, let alone at 3 am in the middle of the night! Not to mention, there are still a number of players holding out in the production cities, waiting for the day(s) of the merge.

I happened to see a pinata lot today also. 30 people there. In all of my years of playing, I have never seen a successful pinata lot. Not even in the "good old days". I'm just waiting for a telemarketing lot to spring up now. It appears that dynamic payouts really are making a difference in the game dynamics. I have seen more houses today with 30 people than I can count on all my fingers and toes. The stores seem to be booming as well, despite some of the complaints about "live economy". Just figure in the fact that when those store owners holding out in production cities come here with the merge, there will be tons more places to shop.

To those complaining about pizza and job object payouts - look around you. Have you ever seen such a bustle and buzz to this game? Every money lot I have been to has been full of chat, and excitement. I'm no fool though. I realize this is only 9 days in. But now that many of the fundamental game dynamics have been tuned so that the game is now functional, perhaps we will begin to see fun and exciting additions to the game.

... my spill for the day.

G

<font color="purple">Yes, I want to say Thank You too
Thanks for the pay outs tonight on the jams &amp; pizza, I sincerely appreciated it! *group hug*
</font>

G

Thanks for this thread!

Also thank you to EA for all your hard work and especially for the financial boost we got tonight! Much appreciated.

G

<blockquote><hr>

...perhaps we will begin to see fun and exciting additions to the game.

[/ QUOTE ]
Perhaps we will, I certainly hope so. However, I expected to see some of those goodies when EA Land opened.
"There will be plenty of fun things to do when EA Land opens." - Luc.
Not an exact quote, but close enuff.

D

dinaj

Perhaps we will, I certainly hope so. However, I expected to see some of those goodies when EA Land opened.
"There will be plenty of fun things to do when EA Land opens." - Luc.
Not an exact quote, but close enuff.

and I was laughed at in another thread for daring to have expected something new when ea land opened???

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

I'm excited about the game, too! Thanks to everyone on the dev team for all the time, effort and thought you have put into making this game fun again!

I

imported_Juniper Skye

I'm sharing in the excitement! I cancelled my subscription about a year ago. I gave everything away because I was NOT coming back. I stayed here because I love this community and I hung on to the hope that change would come.

I'm so glad I did. I resubscribed and I feel like I felt when I first started playing. Sure theres some of the same old stuff going on, but I think the break helped put the fun back in the game.

I

imported_Cherri Bear

Yes, it was a lot of fun! I am looking forward to more for what's in store for us.

Thank you, Luc and EA.

F

forsure01

Yes, thank you for bringing the excitement back,, Had a ball last night and even though my sims struggle we are having a exciting and challenging time.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Yes, we are all playing the game again. However, it has yet to be determined that the fun of playing the game will stay fresh once you've all skilled and made all the money you could possibly need. There is still little left in game for those sims that reach retirement age.

Dynamic pricing and payouts have introduced completely new game strategies.
Store owners are now market speculators and their inventory, prices and profits take more skill than just opening a lot, buying inventory then going afk for the rest of their lives. Owners of Jam houses can no longer rule the world because something else might have the best payout that day.

The first "tuning" event with pizza and jams was great fun for everyone that participated. Would be fun to see a tuning event for skilling added in the future. Turn up the volume on a skill and lets us all clamour into skill houses too!
Is there enough work benches in the world to accommodate a mass event? Would be fun to see people scrambling to find skill houses to grab the last bench in town to take advantage of high speed body skilling.

Imagine if there was a tuning change happening somewhere in town every couple of hours! Would you choose to continue on your planned activity for the day or would you jump from event to event?

I for one, love the ever changing world in which we live in.

Thanks Developers!