• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thanks go to Queen Mum

• Thread starter imported_Vyrquenox
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Vyrquenox

although some have dawdled around and done healing/rezzing (jocelyn of my guild, one of my family members) etc All hats should go off to Queen Mum of the Lancermanes for spending most of every day from early in the morning putting out--piece by piece--bandaids, repair deeds, potions, food etc, and manning pet rezzers, organizing faction rezzers, playing with good team spirit (excellent cheerleader) and in general making the atmosphere one of good will and support at the docks all throughout this invasion, even when asinine stealthers would come about and loot it all (claiming its on the ground so there is NOTHING wrong at all in any aspect with taking all of it...not even slightly immoral in the least, in fact they should be thanked for picking up 'garbage'?!). Nobody else at all comes even close to this level of positive community action in this event. Thankee from Vyrq, Lessa, and Connor.