• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thanks for the Bonus of $500 in EA Land

G

gamdaaf

Thank you for the Bonus this morning in EA Land!!!!!!!

G

maybe they needed that money to pay for the search for WMD Botters, that can be a very tricky business ya know as we all know from experience.

G

It told me i got $500 today to but i only had 223 dollars so im a little confused lol ..

C

Catwoman1966

OK, I'm confused too... only 1 of my 3 seperate accounts have gotten the $500 bonus, why is this?
And also one of my accounts didn't even get the $500 starting bonus and had to start out with $0!

As if it's not hard enough to try and get some money!!!

Cat.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Were the sims on your other 2 accounts created on different days? Not all accounts have the same payday.

C

Catwoman1966

Yes, they were made on different days.. maybe that's what it is then.

Cat.

G

I haven't received the $500 bonus either and I'm new, only have 1 sim. I've been playing for about 4 days.

G

Thanks for the bonus and for safely moving my sims and all their stuff to EA-Land !

Polly

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

I got my bonus today as well. Woohoo!

BTW, don't miss THIS thread by Parizad if you feel you were owed a bonus and have not yet received it.

G

Quick question..

I just realized I had created another sim before the main one I'm playing. I deleted them and now only have my one sim on the account. My current sim is only 5 days old, will I still get the payout? I checked my original sim and they didn't have the bonus but I've only been playing for 5 days lol.

I just want to make sure that since I've deleted my "technically" first sim and now only have 1 sim on my account, if that sim will receive the bonus when they've reached 7 days of play?

G

Yes, what ever sim(s) are left, the oldest one will recieve the bonus....after a week.

G

Thanks Gilly! Then does my sim get the $500 every month? If so how do I know when each month? Sorry for the questions but I appreciate your patience

I

imported_Spacey

I never received mine in EALand and I am 11 days old. What gives?

C

charmintp00

Um,I received a "bonus" today but somehow the money that I had earned was wiped so now I only have $500 when I should have more than that.

S

sweetsimmichelle

I didnt get a EA Land bonus today... my sim is 12 days old