• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thanks everyone for their show of concern.

• Thread starter RollinTheTweed
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

RollinTheTweed

Yeah it's me Balla, Lefty tried to make a big deal outta nothin! Nah it was a livin hell nothin can describe what kind of sensation it was I was almost in a diabetic coma wensday afternoon, I ignored alot of it just thinkin I had a gut flu, boy was I wrong. I'm not too sure what type of diabetes I have, but I can explain my insulines maybe a tad. I'm on two different types, the one I call the super shot is of Lantus which I take 16 units of in the mornings, and the other is novo log which I take before meals which is only 6-7 units (units the solid black likes on the syringes). I wasn't able to hold any short of foods down besides cereal, and blizzards from DQ, I lost about 50 pounds in 2 months (In your face Jenny Craig) I was already skinny in the first place. My normal weight was usually 185-190 but when they weighed me in I weighed about 145. I got really wild and ran alot, I was doin alot of drinkin which the docs thought ate away the linin of my gut, and well smokin more than my share of mary jane, I was puttin my body through hell and not givin a damn about it at all.

Saw alot of old names, the ones that stuck out the most was Trin, Syrus, Dor, and of course my old Thunder Chicken buddy (cluck), but none the less thanks to the others that I may not know so well.

I'm back in the game as of now, and almost enjoyin it. My ingame name now is Fallen (COP as for now)

Dor, I've been stoppin by the YMCA daily in the hopes of catchin ya, I guess not many go there outside of Friday nites anymore, but I'll most deff be in for story time, for old time sakes, hopefully I see some regular faces.

N

Ningauble of III

Its so good to see you back and in good spirits Balla! Im terribly sorry that you have had such a misfortune befall you, but Im damn glad to see that an old school S.O.B. like you could power thru it

We have to get together one of these days!

Cluck back at ya, Thunderchickens Forever!!

R

RollinTheTweed

We'll have to do that. I added you to my ICQ, just waitin your approval my ICQ nick is Josh-Balla so ya know, be sure to accept my invite so we can stay in touch more often.

D

Dor of Sonoma

Hey you!

*hugs, grinning*

Give me a holler when you're going to be on, so that I can get Balla's doublet to you. DD's still wearing it. :)

Are you ingame now, by any chance? Or is it too late for you?

I'm so happy to hear from you!

R

RollinTheTweed

Dor just hold onto the doublet I'm not much worried about it hehe, or just hold onto to it for me hehe.

Thanks Cobra, I wouldn't say everything is OK yet but its alot better I'm still in the learnin stages, and I have a follow up back the hospital pretty soon too.

N

Ningauble of III

Got a new ICQ number cuz I couldnt remember the info on my last one after a few years of not using it. My new Q is 253689891.

R

RollinTheTweed

Thanks Steve.. Yeah, sadly I'm back in UO, maybe I can have some this time around.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess UO is all that you make it. I have been having fun lately on Napa with my new guild. Sometimes it get boring (I hate gate fightin), but I can usually find something to do.

L

Lady Vixen

Well glad to hear you are back home young man. That the best place to be.

G

<font color="purple">Glad to hear your back ingame and doing a bit better..[dont know ya.. but wishing you the best anyway] make sure you follow all that the dr's tell ya .. as this can sneak up on ya... Be well, Pax, Silk </font>

S

sorshakq

Glad to hear your doing good
Hope to see ya in game sometime soon

R

RollinTheTweed

I'm sure you'll catch me runnin around just keep your eyes open

I'll see some of you tonite at the YMCA.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

I'm sure you'll catch me runnin around just keep your eyes open

I'll see some of you tonite at the YMCA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lemme know when ur ready to hook up with some of the boys from Sonoma's pvp past... Cyrus Bain, Mandrake/Syrus Rane, and I r still roaming around these days... I've been in talks with PilaR/Sophia bout making a return... We've got bout 10 great team players in !U! with some potential to add more... juss gotta get people playing mages and we'll be fine... but holla at yo boy Josh... glad to see ya back in game...

R

RollinTheTweed

Not too sure what I'm going to do dude, I do know that I don't want to be allied with \R\, so I'm going to stick with COP well until this afternoon, there's going to be another guild formed under new managerment hehe, the guys that I've been playin with are good guys, I'm going to see how Wasp run his guild, but you never know I may eventually end up with ya and the boys, but as I said, I don't want to be in it if you're going to be allied with \R\.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

Not too sure what I'm going to do dude, I do know that I don't want to be allied with \R\, so I'm going to stick with COP well until this afternoon, there's going to be another guild formed under new managerment hehe, the guys that I've been playin with are good guys, I'm going to see how Wasp run his guild, but you never know I may eventually end up with ya and the boys, but as I said, I don't want to be in it if you're going to be allied with \R\.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can assure u that !U! has nothing nor will ever have anything to do with \R\... Nor will I ever be in a guild that associates with \R\...