• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thanks Erebus and/or Sparrow or Whoever

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
The piano and guillotine and finally gone from the Trinsic bank! Probably been gone for awhile but it just hit me today something was different. The only nice thing about it was it was from Avalon. It was a cute little joke but the joke got old a long time ago. Just an FYI for anyone that didn't know the joke was the piano player wasn't very good and was executed and the guillotine was left up as a warning to the next piano player. The vacancy was never filled....

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL, I never knew the joke. I love the pianos all over Sosaria, but then again I love music in general. I do have 7 musicboxs and lost count of full harpsichords.