• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thanks EM Cecil!

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After weeks of boredom around here, tonights event was just what we needed! Just wanted to extend a thank you for providing us the fun we experienced tonight! The loot goodies rocked too! :thumbup1:

B

Black magick

Yea, it was interesting. Monster teleported like a maniac.

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After weeks of boredom around here, tonights event was just what we needed! Just wanted to extend a thank you for providing us the fun we experienced tonight! The loot goodies rocked too! :thumbup1:
What loot did you guys get?

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Token of gratitude from the yew guard. Has 8 strength bonus whatever that means.

Also some green sandles. It changes color much slower irl. Sorry for the lame gif. :(

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I obtained 4 things of blasting powder and a dwarfen drill bit,missed out on the sandels and the candels but i had a great time. Just want to say thank you to all that defended us,killed us and made it so we could defeat that smelly little man in the end. Was very happy to see everyone pull together for a team effort.Great job Siege.:thumbup1:

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I kept trying to grab the damn blasting powder to no avail..

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yah the event was great fun...im a lil pissy I had to log and missed killing that boss

B

Black magick

So, with my 2 blasting powder and drill bit... does that mean there was only 6 blasting powder dropped and 2 bits?

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well im guessing that my Pic is of 2 blasting powders but it counts as one and i have 2 of those ,so a total of 4 powders dropped and only two bits. Can anyone else confim that that was all?:eyes: