• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thanks Dev Team

G

I just wanted to thank the dev team for the increasted payouts on the jobs and skill levels today.. It was a nice change and helped alot of people out
sorry your having to work all weekend but you know we love ya!
keep up the good work as always and again... Thank You

G

they do actually, do you not see how much they are on these boards?

N

NightFlyer

I'm not in the game today but I'll add my "Thank You Devs!" for the ones that can take advantage of the extra speed and pay.

Little perks are always appreciated.

I

imported_corpatortis

<blockquote><hr>

You actually think they'll read this? Lmao..

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

What's so funny?

I

imported_princess45001

ill say thanks too though not been much good 4 me when trying to work b4 had someone go afk at podium and couldnt add tickets for orders so missed 2 sessions and this time for work game isnt working so missed it too:(

G

And a very big thank you to the devs for working their weekend to try and fix the bugs and resolving problems like the updater issue earlier today.

Polly

I

imported_Danny Dots

yay devs. thanks you for working hard this weekend and thanks for fixing the updater server issue pretty quickly

N

nodgree

<blockquote><hr>

yay devs. thanks you for working hard this weekend and thanks for fixing the updater server issue pretty quickly

[/ QUOTE ]

A big thanks for fixing the updater! I'm downloading the 1.2gb update on my second PC right now so I can play when the wife kicks me off my good computer, lol.