• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thanks, Chessy!

G

Hello, Chesapeake!

Recently, I've come back to UO after a 6 yr break. My main character resides on Catskills, but before I quit, I would often play around on a fledgling lumberjack/archer I created on Chessy. Now that I have my main characters semi-established again on Cats, I logged on to Chessy to see what the community was now like. It was strangely similar to Cats... a LOT quieter than when I left. Even so, there are still some good people playing. I spent some time with one of them last night. She helped me get outfitted into some decent armor and gave me a runebook. I can not thank her enough.

I am posting here to thank you, Chessy, for still being there! Your citizens were extremely helpful when I played a few years back. I am glad to see that little has changed here on Chesapeake! So, if anyone sees Ruy Lopez, Aaron Nimzovich or Salye lurking about in Haven, please say hello! I may even have another opportunity for you to help me out...again... *cough, cough, a throw-away LRC suit to train magery* ... hehe

Seriously, if anyone is looking to get established on Cats, let me know. I've got plenty to share. PM me if you need anything!

G

Hey, nice post! It's always to see new/returning players, even if it not, mainly, on our shard. I'm not good with remembering names, but I haven't many qualms with helping people out, though I don't have deep pockets.

I have a nice little stash of medable LRC armor which I rarely find myself needing. If you let me know when you normally play or want to set up a time-frame, I can try checking around New Haven then... No promisses, however. It's the memory thing!

Good luck on Cats and Chessy!

G

Glad you're back even though we're strangers, I'd help you out with whatever you need withing reason to get established on Chessy. Icq # 423 780 157. Let me know what ya need and I'll see what I can do.