• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thanks, Australia (Warning: Spiders)

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Omg. Stomach = turned.

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like a horror movie straight out of the 70's.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I could not even begin to click that link. I don't even know why I opened this thread! I won't sleep for days now after NOT clicking that link.

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I was quite a bit younger, I used to go stay with my grandmother in summer.
Sometimes in other seasons as well, but spending a winter weekend at the seaside isn't as memorable (in a good way) as summer.
One summer, there'd been some strange climate thing, and pegasus ponies or somesuch had created wind patterns that caused most of the mainland ladybird (or ladybug) population to involuntarily migrate to the coast. That is, without the mainland population of their preferred food source.

So, what we were left with was a seaside town, overrun with hungry little ladybirds.
Did you know, they'll bite people and (if given the chance) drink their blood, in situations like that?
Memorable holiday...