• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank you

• Thread starter imported_Danny Dots
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Danny Dots

Thanks for the speed skill

Did want to say anything while it was in action, lol.

G

lol i missed it too cause i keep getting internal error anyways hope it happens again

Charlotte
Calvins Creek

G

Must have been in EAL instead of TC3, that's where I was hanging out today....wish some of that stuff could be announced, though I do understand the want to 'surprise' I guess...

N

Neffyh

We had it last night also for about an hr...it was wonderful..hope you can get in on it next time.

G

<blockquote><hr>

We had it last night also for about an hr...it was wonderful..hope you can get in on it next time.

[/ QUOTE ]

My shift on the computer is during the day, and late late at night so I generally miss 'prime time' but maybe someday, who knows....especially if they do one that is aimed at the Euro 'prime time' since I *am* on at that time

G

For once, I was able to take advantage of the increased skilling
Usually I'm asleep! Thank you! One of my sims got her 8 in charisma because of this

P

Paula777

lol you [censored]