• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank You

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
OCC: (yet not truely out of character) I just want to thank all that made tavern night fun, I tried to accommodate all the play styles involved with DragonStone and Tavern nights into one evening, I was not expecting a few of the ones that went to go to look for Daeny, and thank you to everyone, special thank you to a fun fiesty lil lady who whacked Scorpion a few times for his crazy behavior, you kept inline well, Thanks Granny, and thank you Okami , Tak and Aila for assisting in the search for my newest lil sister you guys are awesome fighters. Great Night. Whoever the new girl was at the bar I hope we didnt scare you off was so glad you made it. Thanks to James, Dagda and Roberto for holding down the fort while we took off , great times !