• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank you

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support. Yesterday was a very good day for the Guardians. Thanks to the generous support of the people of Trinsic we won the election for Governor. We also added a long sought after building to our town of Olympus thanks to Lady Wild's generous offer. I look forward to seeing what else can be accomplished in the near future not only for Olympus but for Trinsic and Catskills in general.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
YAY THOM IS PRESIDENT!!!

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Congrats governor!

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I so would have voted against you. I would even stoop so far as to campaign against you.

Then again, I though James Bunnyman was the best Mayor ever, so take it all for a grain of salt.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I so would have voted against you. I would even stoop so far as to campaign against you.

Then again, I though James Bunnyman was the best Mayor ever, so take it all for a grain of salt.
Seconded.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I bought that election fair and square. Them pirate votes cost me a small fortune in rum.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
James Bunnyman? That hack. I remember running him out of New Haven a few years ago.