• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank You

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is an official thank you post for everyone that came to Emma and my wedding on Saturday night. Everyone there made it a night that neither myself nor Emma will ever forget. I want to very publically thank EM Drosselmeyer for writing and delivering the best wedding ceremony that I have ever seen and helping lock down and area that had more drinking in it then I believe UO has ever seen. Baja's Magdelana for making a menu that still makes me hungry when I look at it and Old Gypsy for making that menu come to life. To all of you singing and puking up slimes I want you to know you all achieved a new record for drunkenness drinking at least 110 bottles of alcohol. Thank you to everyone that came it was an amazingly fun night and I hope for those that visited from other shards you saw how welcoming Chesy can be. Everyone that came made it a wonderful night thank you all very much. For those counting from Europe we had 2 confirmed Europeans that stayed up late to be with us one from the good old UK and another from Germany. But I know the rest of my European friends were there in spirit and I will make sure that the shard reporters get something posted up so that everyone can see parts of it. I am going to try and get a transcript posed up because apparently the vows were also nice according to the ladies that I have talked. Thank you all for your support on our special day! So stay tuned in for pictures and the transcript thank you all!
:thumbup:

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Congratulations to you both. :)

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes Thank You All So Very Much .. It Really Means Alot To See So Many Come Out And Support Us .. I Had A Blast I Just Hope No One Felt Ignored I Tried To Get Around And Talk To Vistors And If You Were There And Didnt Get A Bag I Have A Couple Left I Tired To Make Sure Everyone Got Those As Well .. I Will Load Up The Pics Here In A Sec And Post Several For You All .. Thanks Again For Making Our Day Extra Special ..

To Dross.. Thank You For A Awesome Ceremony It Was Amazing What You Said How You Had Us Give The Rings .. Amazing :) Well Written Well Given Just Simply Amazing .. Thank You For Also Going Above And Beyond With The Tables And Chairs It Was Amazing :)

Ps .. Mags Am I Ever Gonna Stop Craving Fresh Bread??!!??

Pss. Thank You Again Gypsy For All Your Help With The Cooking And The Cakes I Dont Think There Woulda Been Food If You Hadnt Helped :)

Much Love Always,
Emma (and the player behind her) :grouphug:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Oh, I LOVE the pictures! :danceb:

I responded to your post on UHall, but will say a few words here, too.... The wedding was grand! Absolutely wonderful in every possible way! I just want to thank you so very much for letting me help out. It was a genuine joy for me.... of course my kitchen is still a mess! I was bad and went out IDOCiing instead of doing house work today. :D

Be happy, you two. You deserve to be! :grouphug:

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
eep i didnt kno he did it on uhall too .. crap a doo!

ill have to go post there too :) your more than welcome im glad u had fun helping us .. it was a huge help i gotta tell you .. we had soo much love and support and help it still has me in awe .. Ive never been anywhere but chessy .. and this just once again proves why my home and my heart will always stay with chessy .. :)

ps sorry about the mess would u like i can hire a maid for you ?

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
eep i didnt kno he did it on uhall too .. crap a doo!

ill have to go post there too :) your more than welcome im glad u had fun helping us .. it was a huge help i gotta tell you .. we had soo much love and support and help it still has me in awe .. Ive never been anywhere but chessy .. and this just once again proves why my home and my heart will always stay with chessy .. :)

ps sorry about the mess would u like i can hire a maid for you ?
crap a doo?:lol:

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need to get out in the sun more often I'm evil looking... actually that may be a bad thing...

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hahah thanks Morpheus ... means a ton

@drago .. nah he has a grace period after the honeymoon :)

@ gypsy .. looks like i need to cover a maid in real life now too :) Do you paypall ?

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
@ gypsy .. looks like i need to cover a maid in real life now too :) Do you paypall ?
lol... not to worry. When anything gets dropped or spilled around here, either the dog or the cat beats me to it before I can get there with the paper towels. :)

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Baja's Magdelana for making a menu that still makes me hungry when I look at it and Old Gypsy for making that menu come to life.[/CENTER]

Congratulations you two and many, many more years together!

Old Gypsy, superb job following recipes and cooking. My kitchen, alas, is on Baja (and blessedly gourd-free right now)!

(And you're welcome. I had fun trying to come up with various pumpkin dishes for the reception. Yes, all of them are real and for those of you who read the menu, Mirt and Emma obviously like punk'in.)

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The many dishes using mushrooms were the best part of that menu. I kept a copy!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Congratulations you two and many, many more years together!

Old Gypsy, superb job following recipes and cooking. My kitchen, alas, is on Baja (and blessedly gourd-free right now)!

(And you're welcome. I had fun trying to come up with various pumpkin dishes for the reception. Yes, all of them are real and for those of you who read the menu, Mirt and Emma obviously like punk'in.)
Thank you, Magdalena... and your recipes are to die for! Made me hungry just reading the menu! :)

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heheh thanks mags .. it was a great mags we appreciate it and gypsy did a great job cooking it for us :) Yes punkin is awesome!!! hehehe

Im not sure where people came up with the gift ideas .. but they all were clever .. we got soo many cool things people put alotta thought in to them .. i still need to go thru and list it all but everything was amazing .. Soo much heart and thought went in to all our gifts .. tryin not to call everyone out cause i dont wanna forget any but everything was really amazing .. and clever and we loved them all .. :)

Thank You All Very Much

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was my absolute honor to be able to have the two of you for my first wedding given as an EM, and I'm very glad you enjoyed the ceremony I put together for you; It was fun trying to make something that tied in fully with the Virtues and the Ultima mythos while still keeping it personal to the two of you and close enough to a classical wedding to seem proper.

Thank you for giving me your trust and faith to be able to put together something special for you on your special day. It was a very enjoyable evening and I had a lot of fun. Congratulations to both of you and good luck!

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The many dishes using mushrooms were the best part of that menu. I kept a copy!
Thank you for the toaster.

Mags thank you for the menu it always makes me hungry when I read it. It is me that is addicted to pumpkins. I admit it. Dross you did the best job ever thank you so much.

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was my absolute honor to be able to have the two of you for my first wedding given as an EM, and I'm very glad you enjoyed the ceremony I put together for you; It was fun trying to make something that tied in fully with the Virtues and the Ultima mythos while still keeping it personal to the two of you and close enough to a classical wedding to seem proper.

Thank you for giving me your trust and faith to be able to put together something special for you on your special day. It was a very enjoyable evening and I had a lot of fun. Congratulations to both of you and good luck!
I think it was absolutely perfect .. you worded everything so amazing and perfectly :) it was alotta fun we had a great turn out .. even the wedding blob *snickers*

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think it was absolutely perfect .. you worded everything so amazing and perfectly :) it was alotta fun we had a great turn out .. even the wedding blob *snickers*
Hey the wedding blob did sign in and I did say anyone and everyone is welcome.

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe the wedding blob even
Left behind some goo in the book as well. Saved me the sealing leaves on that one lol. It's hard to believe its already been a week since we got married. That was some serious good fun. Now on to the next event. I'm takin the slow train to
See him march 30th for my birthday. I can't wait to get back to him. It will be about six months by the time I get back there!

F

Fanny Firebottom

:heart:HAPPY ONE WEEK ANNIVERSARY!:heart:

Okay, who's gettin' married next? And this time, I wear the bells!

Emma Silvermane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:heart:HAPPY ONE WEEK ANNIVERSARY!:heart:

Okay, who's gettin' married next? And this time, I wear the bells!
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

We were talkin about that last night not being able to believe its been a week already :) things are going soo great :) Ok you find us another wedding and ill wear bells and we can poss talk old gypsy to wear em with us :)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

We were talkin about that last night not being able to believe its been a week already :) things are going soo great :) Ok you find us another wedding and ill wear bells and we can poss talk old gypsy to wear em with us :)
At my age, darlings, you don't ever want to see me wearing just bells! :lol:

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe we could marry off Fanny? The bells would have everyone looking at the bride!