• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank you!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to say a big thank you to EM Sarakan And Emile Layne for coming up with the idea for the elections and running it :) I had fun and it created roleplay and something to do :)

Also want to thank everyone who supported me in my campaign :) Was quite close at the end there! And thank all the other candidates for taking part and making it interesting :)

Congratulations Alaster for winning :)

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You both did really well, I had lots of fun following your campaigns.
More of this!!!

Hephaistos of Europa

K

Kayne

Well done to all the candidates, it has indeed been fun to be a part of these events. I haven't RP'd as much as I have recently. The reporting on the events has kept me busy too.

Thanks to Emile and Sarakan for the work they put into making it happen too. Looking forward to seeing where the storyline that has been setup goes.