• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank you

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wanted to offer my thanks and kudos to those present at the Knights Rest Tuesday night. What I thought would be a slow night quickly grew to a gathering at times topping twenty players.

I thought the evening went quite well, and the natural turn to discussion of the politics of Sosaria and mistrust for anything Royal was free flowing and well suited to a back woods tavern.

Well done all.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was indeed a nice evening. Thanks for letting me share my all too long story of the poor bowyer and his inability to use moongates. More importantly thank you for continuing the Tuesday nights even when faced with low attendance.

V

Victoria Navarre

I was there early and was glad to be able to sell some arrows to you for the benefit of the Yew Militia. I went and left early to fill Scarst's...erm I mean Roteps (Roh'tep *snickers*) order of bolts. I hope I get to have more tuesday nites off so I can attend again.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was there early and was glad to be able to sell some arrows to you for the benefit of the Yew Militia. I went and left early to fill Scarst's...erm I mean Roteps (Roh'tep *snickers*) order of bolts. I hope I get to have more tuesday nites off so I can attend again.

*laughs*
Do not remind me of that. I cannot believe how out of things I was that night. But at least I know for sure, my meds were doing their job. *winks*