• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank You

S

Steveo

I want to say thanks to all of the toons that helped Sally B and I make the top toon list for most VPs. Its funny we did not do the SOS shopping but we got some awesome cards along our journey. We also got a few bad ones too. What was surprising was we got 4 five star cards in a row. That was amazing. I think we got 2 barnacle Bessie, 2 Lil Oldman, 1 Flippy, 1 Moezat. Also got a Daffy Don which is not bad at all too me. Comes in handy when you like to solo. Congrats to cooper for most buidlings again. Thanks Sally for coming along.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

That really was a lot of fun. We were pulling toons from everwhere to try to avoid river!! We did get a 5 star when we went to river though. I have to say the funnest run was the 4 man VP but it almost gave Marge heart failure!! She really did NOT want to try it......hmmmm sounds familiar!! The worst part was when I burned a 5 star card to make room in my book!! Thanks Steve for having the idea and asking me to join you!! Thanks also to everyone who helped us throughout the afternoon and evening. I think we need to continue this and try to make top toon for the week!! What do you think? Now that my book is almost full of 5 star cards, I'd like to get a few more even though I never use them!! I'm game if you are!! That really was fun!!:thumbup1:

F

Fangs McWolf

I want to say thanks to all of the toons that helped Sally B and I make the top toon list for most VPs.
:scholar: As a reminder, the preferred method of any and all "Thanks" is in the form of a check or better yet, a money order.

Glad you had fun yesterday. It's sometimes fun to go on marathon runs, especially if you can get a core group of people to go, then inviting others to come along who need to promote their suit. Was Sgt Squeaker with you? She was trying to get me to VP yesterday, but I wasn't feeling too well.

S

Steveo

:scholar: Was Sgt Squeaker with you? She was trying to get me to VP yesterday, but I wasn't feeling too well.
Yup she was with us until 430pm est time I think. She made it for about 4 runs I think.

It was a lot of fun. Yes Sally I am up for another run at it. I am still surprised at all the great cards we got. I remember when I done 19 in one day all in river. I maybe got 1 or 2 five stars. That was funny about clara. I looke and there were like 3 lvl 4's and 1 lvl 10 and you pull out clara thinking it was a 3 star. Happens to all of us.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Yeah, it helps if you know what the cards are!! I was sure I hit a card with 3 stars. Oh well. Lets try this. I will try to get on a little today to help get merits for friends. Anyone else interested in helping us? Steve will gaurantee 5 star cards to anyone who joins us!!! (hey it worked yesterday!!)We are looking at after 4pm Est at the moment. We are on a mission!!

As a side note, it was very depressing but clerk clara really disappointed yesterday. We got a lot of gags from her and wow there were a ton of misses. Pianos and lures both! Oh well. Maybe she was just in a bad mood cuz I wasted her card.rolleyes:

S

Squeaker

That was a lot of fun! The best part is confusing the kids on normally mature adults doing something just for fun. hehe I'll do it again anytime!

And Wolfie - I certainly hope you're feeling better :) I really hate when friends are ill!

E

Electroflap

Im up for playing this game with you but I will need merits in betweeen runs... but with a little help I can get them faster!

T

toontownhappy

WTG you two! It was very fun. Sorry I had to cut out...I had to go to :sleep2: early...but congrats!!
Come to think of it, it was probably good for Marge to get 4-tooner experience :lick:
I have to help the kid with math HW, but I'll be around pretty soon...he gets things quickly.

S

Sir Bumblenoodle

Sorry for going awol during battle. Fire department wanted to talk to me about a fire that just happened outside.

E

Electroflap

That was fun! Had my first 4 toon VP with you all... Thanks for more firsts on TT!!!

P

Pinky Pepperpow

yay....you did great. I know I joined in later in the day and then again the next day, all but 2 runs. I had a blast and got some great cards. Also a big thanks for letting me innaugurate Dina Might to the VP world. She really needed to do that.

Hey Electroflap, Dina Might needs a whopping 30 merits...you interested?

I'm ready to do this again....

I wanna do CFOs too cuz I'm Unite greedy!

Judy

S

Steveo

Well we made the list again. Looks like we got some comptetion Susan. LOL!! I think I seen that dog a few times yesterday in River and I also believe she went on a couple of runs with us. I thought that blue duck would make it but I guess he quit after a bit. Anyway Thanks again to those toons that helped us make the list for the second day in a row. Looks like we might have to step it up today. I will have to say these vps have given me some great cards. I believe we have done a total of 19 vps in 2 days. These are the following cards we have recieved. 2 Flippys, 2 Barnacle Bessie, 1 Clara, 1 Prof pete, 1 Daffy Don, 3 LIL Oldman, 1 Moe Zart. Thanks Susan I will see you later so we can get the party started today. Again Its a blast and thanks to judy for putting up with us.

E

Electroflap

I might have to shift around my list to make room but I am not sure if I will be able to... My friends list has been full for some time now.. I'm full on merits now but I plan on getting a head start today so you may see me around and I may be able to help you..

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Sorry for going awol during battle. Fire department wanted to talk to me about a fire that just happened outside.
Wow I hope everything is ok!! What happened? I will accept that excuse!!! I really thought you had lost connection. When you didnt disappear and the pie round started I had you on my radar and was going to make sure your laff stayed up at least just in case. Thanks so much for coming and helping us!!

I REALLY thought we did more than 9 yesterday. We certainly need to do better today!! Last week the top was 29 and we are at 19. I think the numbers run Sat thru Fri, right? so we have today and tomorrow? We came up with some interesting theories yesterday about the cards. It would appear that the chances of a good card increase dramatically if Steve and I get on the elevator first and if I walk in backwards!!! We will have to test the theory a little more. Maybe if everyone walks up the stairs and loads backwards??? That would be funny to see.

Aimee, you did great with the 4 man. I think we ended up doing a couple of those. It is quicker with a full load though but it is fun!! Just a little different than a 4 man CFO!!!

Thanks to everyone who helped us!! We will be starting again sometime after 2pm EST if anyone can join us. Once again, Steve will promise everyone that comes a 5 star card! I know Pinky will be a little later but remember Steve, I GET THE DUCK!!!!! LOL This has been a blast. Now if we could only get everyone on Skype while we do this it would even be better!! PM me if you need info...it is free and works great. You dont need a headset or anything other than a microphone. Can you imagine??? Let the Pie Fly!!!

M

Mrs. Wascally Wabbit

I don't know what you all are talking about but if someone would help me max cashbot next. I would love the help. Thanks Mrs. Wascally Wabbit :)

G

Granjell

OK - congratulations you guys! I had to leave yesterday before I could get merits, so when I get on later, I'll still need them. I think I'm a HW 24, so I'll need mega-merits after my next one....

S

Steveo

Well just to update on Vps Sally B and Steveo have done. I think this week we have competed a total of 30 VPS in 3 Days. Dont know how many more we will get today but we might hit 40 you never know. Yesterdat was a slow day in the vp. I think my luck on 5 star cards have run out. We got 1 Lil Oldman and I think Susan got a Prof pete. She got disco on one run so I sit one out so we will have the same number and guess what she ends up with pete. Anyway we know who has the luck now. Thanks again for everyone taking time out of their task to help susan and I make the top of the list.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Yeah Steve, you did pick a lousy time to go get a haircut!!! Too funny!! AND I didnt even walk in backwards that time!! Well, I think my plans have changed for this evening. I was going to be gone from about 5 til 8 or 9 but I have made other arrangements. This has been too much work to blow it now!!! So I will be on around 3 or so and maybe we can get the party started again.

I know you guys usually do SOS shopping on Friday nights but I think there is usually more than one group going in. I was wondering if there were a few people who wouldnt mind going with Steve and I in a non-shopping adventure. There would still probably be another group of toons that CAN shop for cards. If everyone wants to shop for cards that is fine, it is just a thought!!! It will be hard to make the top toon for the day list AND SOS shop, ya know? We can see how many we can get in before hand!!

Thanks again to everyone that helped us. You guys are the best!!!