• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank You to all Attending Lord Goodman's Memorial

G

I wish to thank everyone that attended Lord Goodman's memorial service last evening. Yes the lag was terrible but, we expected that to happen. The United Silver Dragons will truely miss our Lord Goodman. I will be keeping his name on our guild roster list . He was one of the last of our original members and will forever be with us in our hearts.
Yes we would like to see his rune library blessed for all to use on Atlantic forever. But that is out of our hands. Hopefully the powers to be will see that creating a blessed library would be a positive action for Atlantic shard and all its players.
Again thank you all.

Sincerely,

Crimson Flame Guildmaster United Silver Dragons

Pink Dragoness

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love you Atlantic!

I would like to also say, thank you, to all that were there in attendance and those of you that were there in spirit that could not be with us.
It truly was an overwhelming time and I am thankful for the support of my UO friends and also Goodman's friends that helped me to continue threw his passing and setting up the memorial.
As the Origin EM pointed out, there were many EA representatives there that we did not see, I humbly thank you for coming and showing your respect.

Please continue to come by and visit the library and just say hi to the ones passing threw, never know who you will meet, a friend that might give directions or just a kind word.

May our forefathers of the Atlantic be proud for what we do to make this game a truly Ultimate world.

Darkholme

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

As the Origin EM pointed out, there were many EA representatives there that we did not see, I humbly thank you for coming and showing your respect.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably a really good idea considering what likely would have transpired if people saw them... it would have degenerated into a spamfest and ruined the whole thing. I'm glad that they showed that restraint and respect...

zylo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow,

Goodman played LONG ago. He was one of the more well known and most well liked players on the shard. I only got to speak with him a couple times but he did a lot for our shard Including the most famous rune library ever as well as many other well known ones. If I remember correctly he had a lot of very unique rares (1 only on the shard).

That was a really long time ago....

G

Guzey

Me an Goodman used to be good friends, to include talking about projects and RL stuff outside the game, I was staioned overseas doing some military stuff and was almost in tears when I heard of this unfortunate event, it is truly sad to see someone who did so much, be gone

R

RondeDeGuileri

Am sorry to have missed the memorial...Goodman was a good sort.....
"Start's to remember a long ago day in Wintermoor..."

Suffice it to say that You are missed and will be still...for ages to come..
May You rest in peace at God's side...

Lord Goodman You Are Missed

Ronde De Guileri Formerly of OSD