• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank You Mesanna!

Willard

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to say thanks to Mesanna for all the time and effort she put in at the event on Atlantic last night. It was crazy and tons of people showed up, but had a good time. It is too bad so many people have to be rude and try and spoil the event for others.

Thank You Mesanna!!!

S

soulstoner

Yes Thank You Mesanna – a valiant effort and a nifty souvenir.

As observation: The announcement method was an AWESOME delivery approach. – as most players do not tune into Stratics, or visit EM sites or turn on Chat. It was great to see that many folks representing the entire community gathered together. :thumbup1:

Given the large pool of people from our uber-popular shard - I noticed a heartwarming amount of amicable intermingling and new acquaintances being made, i.e. community building. Willard's referenced rudeness was not overwhelming from a blanket observation - overall the group did very well given the Emergency Department waiting room environment as someone described it. It is a lot to ask that amount of folks to stay in a single file line or in waiting room for 4 or more hours between 8 and midnight when many folks on the US east cost (Atlantic coast) rise to work on a weekday at 5 am an hit the hay before 10. Nonetheless I thought our population was well represented and overall portrayed a lighthearted bunch of good-natured people. Sometimes there just aren't enough pies.:pie::p.

• The announcement method employed sets benchmark of excellence to get an event announcement out to reach the entire community.
  • Do the EMs have the ability to make event announcements on screen as Mesanna employed over the past couple days?
  • Events that last for multiple days is another past approach that brought the large Atlantic community out working together across a variety of individual RL schedules and fostered many new acquaintances for players.

kewl new pie smiley - thanks to whomever is responsible for that

D

Draken-Korin

You mean to tell me that EAUO used the in game screen to announce an event??? WOW. truly groundbreaking. Private shards have only been doing that for 8 or more years now.

But hey I still applaud her/him for doing so regardless.

Hell's Ironworks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it looked like fun , wish i couldve participated instead of standing around there for 2 hours... A valliant effort yes, but perhaps she didnt count on so much peeps showing up?

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just announcing an event in advance would be nice...

I missed this one and the 10 last because there's hardly 48 hour notice ?!