• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THANK YOU LS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

L

lunafraggle

I want to thank everyone for comeing to support me after i was scammed out of 350m for a luna house lastnight. Because of all your support he gave me the house. And thank you Alcaine for seeing the error of your ways and doing the right thing in the end. i have learned a lesson in all this!!! Always use a broker for transactiions like this its better to pay the broker fee and be safe then loose alot of money! Lastnight i also learned how special the LS community is. Although not everyone gets along all the time when you need help people are ready to support you. i love you all and cant say in words what lastnight ment to me when i saw everyone joining together to support and help me, thats what community is about and i am proud to be a part of it. Thank you so much
Luna,Venus and all the fraggles!