• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank you from a returning player

vandaria

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I just got my account reactivated since 2004 and as I was working on my skills a lovely person (Taylor) from the guild K^S came by and helped me out on a few things. I really really appreciate all you did and promise to do the same for someone else once I am back on my feet. Again just thank you!!
-Lyonia

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Heads up on gear, the new loot system is amazing, if you can tag along on some big boss content, exodus, corgul, ect, ect, the drops can be better than anything ever crafted. They really changed the loot on corpses for certain things and you can find amazing stuff. If you hit me up in game, ill definitely be able to gear you out a bit. Everyone who posted above me those is sexier than me and can prob help better, but I try, with my weak tiny fingers

vandaria

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
And thank you again everyone for the offer for help and the welcomes. When I get my skills how I want them and get up a bit more funding will definitely be looking for a crafter to order some armor from. But know that will be a bit yet. Right now it is fun going into areas that are new to me and seeing if that I can indeed take on something or find out how fast I am able to run away =P