• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

G

gramarye

Lol :) You know who you are and I have pretty much thanked everyone personally who has been so generous over my recent disaster at the release of SA. However, having been shown the depth of kindness by you guys, I HAVE to thank you publicly. Particularly Joplin II. Jops, your generosity has been absolutely breathtaking, just to let you know I finally found a crystaline ring last night and have put yours back in the chest, thank you thank you for your generosity. And Lord Mordor, my deepest thanks. Thanks to you I am now back to the position I was in before the SA disaster. (Although, if I could reward you, Mordor, it would be with a name change token :)) Ok, enough grovelling, but one more big THANK YOU for all you guys help and support. Never forget it.
Gramarye.