• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank you EM Dramnar

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, I would like to echo this. Also, awesome presentation those are some great screen shots.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Dram for putting up with us crazy folks, and always working to bring us fun events and Govs meetings. Who knows, I may decide to run again just to bug you.

Okami

Visitor
I'd like to chime in, that I resubscribed because I heard there was EM generated content, and while I havent been able to make one yet, I am looking forward to future events. :)

Deraj

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Two-hour long events, quality roleplay that is leisurely and not rushed, individual participatory interactions (like asking for a volunteer to perform a task), huge decorated areas with immense detail and variety (that probably take a considerable amount of time to build), and focus on immersion. I admit I haven't visited every shard and there are many fine EMs at work in UO, but I do not believe anyone can find this level of quality, imagination, and dedication anywhere else.

A few pictures of my own: