• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thank You, DOS

S

ShaunOfPac

For leaving your point mule within poison field range of me ;) Thanks for the 133 points, even though I'm pretty sure you farm them considering I have NEVER seen you guys win a single fight.

B

Balian of Asgard

AHHHH, so now we know where YOU get your kill points, from wandering around FEL and killing people in their houses while AFK :bowdown:

I wonder where they get all them points from, cuz you are right :)

S

ShaunOfPac

AHHHH, so now we know where YOU get your kill points, from wandering around FEL and killing people in their houses while AFK :bowdown:

I wonder where they get all them points from, cuz you are right :)

LOL thats only a very small percentage of my points :hug:

Tori

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is that a reward stump up in the far left hand corner of your pic?

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another idiot posting pictures of himself cheating.

Is there anyone left in this game who doesn't cheat?

S

ShaunOfPac

Another idiot posting pictures of himself cheating.

Is there anyone left in this game who doesn't cheat?

LMAO all I ever hear from you is crying. "Scripters, hackers, exploiters," or how you say you got to 120 Animal taming without a script, while being 200+ lbs and muscular, have a 90k/year job, etc etc. Somehow, I think you're full of ****. As far as you crying all the time, I have never seen a whinier pancake on these boards in the 9 years I've been on them on various accounts.

S

ShaunOfPac

What's your point fool.......you're still a cheating little pancake.
I do not cheat, and as far as being a "little pancake", I'm probably twice your size and spent 5 years of my life defending this country. Just a tidbit ;)

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You don't cheat....hmmm....... I guess when you've been cheating for so long you start to think it's normal.

At least you're in the right game.

As for the size comment, I really doubt it punk. I'm 6ft 2in, 210lbs. But please keep dragging out your resume........ Maybe if you tell us you've donated all your spare time to feed the starving children we'll ignore the fact that you're a pathetic little tool who has to cheat at a video game.

FionanPac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to sound like a jackass... but I'm having a really hard time following this thread, I cant figure out what does posting your salary, height, weight and past military experience have to do with any of this? Its obvious you have the stump image replacing your tree image. We know this because of the wonderful image you posted of your own screen. It clearly shows that your cheating, there is no possible way that you can logically dispute it. You are the one to blame for posting the image. So don't go calling other people names trying to draw the attention away from your mistake, you brought this upon yourself. But on a serious note... Why are you posting about yourself like this is some sort of dating/hookup/sex site? Most of the people here are males who really don't care about your physical appearance or your oh so trendy tribal tattoo (I do want to point out that I for one am glad you got your tribal done for deep personal reasons not just because it was the flavor of the month and Nick Lachey had his done the week before). In closing, please keep your sex/height/e-cock size to yourself no one cares and no one is intimidated by the "real you" and your obvious insecurities, to us your just a little cartoon avatar that runs around cheating in a virtual world.

PsychoKinetic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exactly what FionanPac said. Spot on.

(and by the way, editing/cropping the original picture wont help, its already out there.)

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to sound like a jackass... but I'm having a really hard time following this thread, I cant figure out what does posting your salary, height, weight and past military experience have to do with any of this? Its obvious you have the stump image replacing your tree image. We know this because of the wonderful image you posted of your own screen. It clearly shows that your cheating, there is no possible way that you can logically dispute it. You are the one to blame for posting the image. So don't go calling other people names trying to draw the attention away from your mistake, you brought this upon yourself. But on a serious note... Why are you posting about yourself like this is some sort of dating/hookup/sex site? Most of the people here are males who really don't care about your physical appearance or your oh so trendy tribal tattoo (I do want to point out that I for one am glad you got your tribal done for deep personal reasons not just because it was the flavor of the month and Nick Lachey had his done the week before). In closing, please keep your sex/height/e-cock size to yourself no one cares and no one is intimidated by the "real you" and your obvious insecurities, to us your just a little cartoon avatar that runs around cheating in a virtual world.
OOOOOWWWWW freaking NNNNNNEEDDDDDD!!!!!

Dude, I should put my back tattoos up. Mine aren't trendy, but they show off my back hair quite nice! And they are quite large even for a skinny guy like me.

S

suprshadow

That would be a nice post by FionanPac but since that person will not post their in game uo pvp char name.. you really need to stfu honestly. my Chars are Shadow Wal-mart and Magic Johnson.

Now it is your turn. if you don't wanna post them. dont post at all

S

ShaunOfPac

ROFL

This thread is pure entertainment.

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You still haven't cropped enough of that image. Hopefully this will help.

Enlarge
My Screenshot
Normal Felucca View (Desolation=on, Treecanopy=off)

Enlarge
Your Screenshot
Stumpy client side.

Blowup of Upper Left Corner

My Screenshot

Your Screenshot
Stumpy client side.
Your Tree stump doesn't fit with that tree type. There are no bramble bushes.

Blowup of Lower Right'ish Corner

My Screenshot

Your Screenshot
Stumpy client side.
Bet ya didn't know there was a tree there, you missed the branches!

But do you really need to mod your client to kill AFK players?

Screenshots from 25o 24's 29o 2'w Felucca Pacific Shard.
Balka [CoM] [D0S-]

S

ShaunOfPac

You do realize I havent patched in the new map files for snow right? I haven't applied a new patch since they put in snow (Waiting for them to remove it in a patch), I get Errors for all the new gifts (Xmas and Valentines), I'll take another screenshot later when I'm home, lol. As far as killing AFK players, anytime you wanna duel me for money lemme know ;) I have destroyed your guild too many times to count. That night you, Brylea (sp?) and Raven all tried to kill me at fire temple and couldn't, I dropped Raven, nearly dropped Brylea (You got a heal in right as I hit him with the killshot), then called in one more person and what was the outcome?? ;) I do believe Brylea ran, and left you to die. Your teleports were hilarious though, you do realize teleporting around a screen doesn't work when you're fighting a mage, right?

FionanPac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your only response is... I haven't patched in snow, and that you will take another screen shot? Well there you go folks that just explains everything!!! I am so sorry about earlier, I completely believe you now! How could I have been so dumb and not thought of that!!... but my question now is how do you explain the missing bramble? the bottom of the tree being different color/type? and lastly why is the top of the tree on the bottom of your image missing? Did the snow patch change tree types and get rid of trees? If it gets rid of trees I have to jack up my lumberjacks price on wood, its going to be a rare commodity soon with EA getting rid of trees now with every patch!